KBUF XPlane 11 Missing Texture Message

SpeedbirdVC10

Ini Team - When starting a flight at Buffalo I get the "Some scenery textures could not be loaded.  This maybe an installation problem or you may have a damaged add on scenery package"  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but got the same error.  I found this line in the logfile WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/KBUF - Buffalo Niagara International Airport/objects/EGLL_Damaged_Metal_White_ALBD.dds.  The file is in the specified folder which you can see attached screenshot of the folder.  

Objects folder Screenshot.png

6 hours ago, SpeedbirdVC10 said:

Ini Team - When starting a flight at Buffalo I get the "Some scenery textures could not be loaded.  This maybe an installation problem or you may have a damaged add on scenery package"  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but got the same error.  I found this line in the logfile WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/KBUF - Buffalo Niagara International Airport/objects/EGLL_Damaged_Metal_White_ALBD.dds.  The file is in the specified folder which you can see attached screenshot of the folder.  

Objects folder Screenshot.png

Hello, thanks for reaching out.

I noticed that too and thought the problem had been fixed after my last test. I assumed that it was a typo in a texture reference. The texture is there, but the error message still appears, that's strange. I will go through the files again.

I am having the same issue.  I get the message in the log.txt file

0:02:46.951 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Some scenery textures could not be loaded.
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: This may be an installation problem or you may have a damaged add-on scenery package.
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Please see the Log.txt file for a detailed list of missing files.
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: 
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../core/ui/alrt.cpp:30
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: | Some scenery textures could not be loaded.
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: | This may be an installation problem or you may have a damaged add-on scenery package.
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for a detailed list of missing files.
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: | 
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: | (alrt.cpp:30)
0:02:46.951 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Log.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • JoshF locked this topic