v2 Loadsheet

VMoradian

I just purchased v2.09 of A300-600.  For the life of me, I can't figure out how to set the fuel and payload in this aircraft.  Google search points to the older version of the aircraft with the sliders.  But there are no sliders in v2.  I want to set a specific fuel amount and a specific cargo amount.  Can you please help?  Thank you.

• Administrators

Hi,

The sliders have been removed from the EFB since V2 of the A300. You will need to type in the required amount of Fuel/Payload on the loadsheet page (note once you type in the amount please press "ENTER" on your keyboard)

There is FOB for the fuel, which is fine, but I don't see a place to input the payload.  There is only ZFW and ZFWCG.  For example, I want to carry 15000 lbs of fuel, and 20000 lbs of cargo.  I'm stumped.  Thanks.

18 hours ago, PrinceHubert said:

Hi,

The sliders have been removed from the EFB since V2 of the A300. You will need to type in the required amount of Fuel/Payload on the loadsheet page (note once you type in the amount please press "ENTER" on your keyboard)

it's a shame. The sliders were more convenient in VR 😉 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 5:58 AM, pd42789 said:

im running into a problem where it wont accept the zfw given in simbrief in the efb its within the limits ive tried several different weights but it wont take it

When you enter a wrong value it displays the range, if you are above the range then it won't accept it, I've seen simbrief get it too high, probably just need to tweak the simbrief profile. Just reduce the value you are using 🙂