Friday at 11:25 AM3 days I can't update the Navigraph navdata to 2610. It doesn't even offer the download—it only shows the old version, even though the native data updated successfully.
Friday at 01:59 PM3 days Staff 2 hours ago, 154fly said:I can't update the Navigraph navdata to 2610. It doesn't even offer the download—it only shows the old version, even though the native data updated successfully.Hi, I just updated my navdata on the A220 and had no issues on my end. I'll attach an FAQ that may assist you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr On 10/2/2026 at 2:59 PM, iniKyle said:Hi,I just updated my navdata on the A220 and had no issues on my end. I'll attach an FAQ that may assist you!Dear @iniKyle, this also happens with me, trying to play downloaded version, trying to update 5 times.Also try to delete on WASM folder, but still not working.Once the download started, but stopped at 42% and tried 3 times with failed update.Anything to help, please?Many Thanks.HaveASafeFlight!
Create an account or sign in to comment