22 hours ago22 hr Bought OMAA from the IniManager yesterday. Tried to use multi-jetways -- tool says no compatible jetways and I don't see any GSX profile for OMAA in Virtuali at roaming Appdata. Looked in scenery folder for one and don't see one there either.
22 hours ago22 hr IniBuilds needs to add compatibility for multi jetways to their airports it won't 'just work' because you have the multi jetway tool.
19 hours ago19 hr Author OMAA and OMDB supposedly have multi-jetway support - but I can find no GSX profile for OMAA. The others I bought, EGLL, KJFK and KORD have a tab/link to download the GSX Profile on the airport install page. For OMAA the site says it is included in the Scenery folder - but its not.
16 hours ago16 hr Staff 2 hours ago, Capgelly said:OMAA and OMDB supposedly have multi-jetway support - but I can find no GSX profile for OMAA. The others I bought, EGLL, KJFK and KORD have a tab/link to download the GSX Profile on the airport install page. For OMAA the site says it is included in the Scenery folder - but its not.OMAA does not currently support our multi-jetway tool. I am however seeing a GSX profile on the iniManager.I've attached a picture below. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
11 hours ago11 hr Author Hm. I’ll check it again tomorrow but didnt see it on reinstall this morning. Actually looks like I may have the wrong version. I think mine says it was last updated in like 2022 or so. Tx Kyle.
4 hours ago4 hr 12 hours ago, iniKyle said:OMAA does not currently support our multi-jetway tool. I am however seeing a GSX profile on the iniManager.I've attached a picture below.sports gamesThanks for clarifying, iniKyle. Just to make sure I understand correctly, if OMAA doesn’t currently support the Multi-Jetways tool, is the GSX profile shown in iniManager intended for the regular GSX setup only?Also, is Multi-Jetways support for OMAA something that may be added in a future update, or is there a different setup required to use multiple jetways there?
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, yeloha said:Thanks for clarifying, iniKyle. Just to make sure I understand correctly, if OMAA doesn’t currently support the Multi-Jetways tool, is the GSX profile shown in iniManager intended for the regular GSX setup only?Also, is Multi-Jetways support for OMAA something that may be added in a future update, or is there a different setup required to use multiple jetways there?Given multi jetways is not supported at OMAA this is relatively self explanatoryThe external jetways in a GSX profile won't be present at this airport for GSX cause well it doesn't have multi jetwaysAnd yes, we can assume it will be added in a future update because well A380's fly in, out of Abu Dhabi to.A different setup wouldn't be required either, that one is also self explanatory.
Create an account or sign in to comment