Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nose gear hose not rotating with the wheels

Featured Replies

  • Staff
19 hours ago, FlyingYellowFox said:

Hello Kyle,

is there a public bug tracking tool to check before posting here ? ( just to avoid duplicates ;) )

There is not unfortunately. Best way would be to browse the forum for any tag you see marked as known issue or logged.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • 2 weeks later...

Dear @iniKyle @FlyingYellowFox ,

Just had this exact same thing happen to me!

I loaded up a flight to see if I could replicate your issue, and sure enough, I ran into it too.

Mine overshot into the grass, but as soon as I slewed it back onto the pavement, I was able to taxi out normally again 🤣

Must be some weird bug.

Cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.