Friday at 08:59 PM4 days Hi inibuilds team, Firstly, thank you so much for all your continued work on the A350 and also the a380 ( it’s been incredible to fly this). I’m extremely excited for V2 and I wanted to share some suggestions that I have noticed has lingered on this forum previously. I think refining on these would be incredibly cool if that’s possible. Flight model: Want to preface this by saying, I’m not an A350 pilot by any means but the aircraft in its current state has a strange twitchyness to it when flying. I fly gliders in the real world so large wings are something I’m used to but the A350 for its size/weight seems very responsive ( Sometimes more than the tiny plane I fly IRL). One thing in particular that I notice is that aircraft struggles to maintain 15deg pitch at takeoff and the FBW seems to push the nose down to 12.5. When I forcefully put it to 15deg, the speed drops of a cliff. The reason I am bringing this up is that the A380 flight model seems really refined from the few flights I have done. I’m not sure if the current A350 uses the CfD engine of MSFS, but I strongly believe that some tweaks to this would be very beneficial and supported by the community. Atleast from my end, the A350 is by far my favourite aircraft of all time and if it’s possible for you to nail the flight model side of things, we would all appreciate it and also it would make the overall flying experience a lot more enjoyable. Sim rate: I think this has previously been mentioned in this forum, I think an 8x time acceleration would be a game changer. I think some users have tested this by manually changing the sim rate in the sim and the general consensus was that the aircraft seems ( being the keyword) to be stable but the fuel burn and calculations seem to be off. I know there are potential plans to include the jump ahead feature form the A380 but I still believe adding the higher sim rate gives people options to tackle in the flight. Personally, the time acceleration that you have implemented til 4x seems to be a lot more stable than in other companies aircrafts so it would be incredible if you can implement this. Dynamic realistic scenarios that are in the A380 would be very much a welcome change in the A350. I don’t know if the current version of the A350 simulates icing but it would be very cool to simulate stuff like compressor stalls, engine cycling power due to icing and other stuff like that. Finally, the maintenance aspect of the aircraft is quite good already in the A350 but even after countless flights, my tyres still seem to show 0% wear and the brakes also show 0% wear. Thanks so much again and I hope these suggestions would be taken onboard by the team. Really looking forward to the A350v2!
Friday at 09:29 PM4 days Staff Hi,Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I will note this on my end and forward the thread to the team for further consideration.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
12 hours ago12 hr On 9/25/2026 at 11:59 PM, aadi_sim said:Flight model: Want to preface this by saying, I’m not an A350 pilot by any means but the aircraft in its current state has a strange twitchyness to it when flying. I fly gliders in the real world so large wings are something I’m used to but the A350 for its size/weight seems very responsive ( Sometimes more than the tiny plane I fly IRL).One thing in particular that I notice is that aircraft struggles to maintain 15deg pitch at takeoff and the FBW seems to push the nose down to 12.5. When I forcefully put it to 15deg, the speed drops of a cliff.Hi,Regarding the flight model, it is good to remember that aircraft with powered flight controls (electric/hydraulic) and a FBW can feel very different than what you could expect just by looking at the size of the aircraft/wings. The A350 flight controls are actually very responsive, however they are very precise. It usually takes only very small movements on the sidestick to have the required control movement. Generally, the A350 flight controls feel much lighter than the controls of some older generation Airbuses.The earlier versions of the Inibuilds A350 were actually very good at modelling this responsiveness of the A350. However, I agree that there was this "twitchyness" that made the controls less precise and required you to "over-control" the aircraft. In the latest version (1.2.6), there is less twitchyness, but the controls feel way too stiff at the moment. I hope that these issues will be fixed in the hopefully soon-to-be-released v2.Also, it is good to note that the initial pitch target for the A350 is 12,5 degrees, not 15 degrees like in some other aircraft. So if you try to force it higher than that, it is very likely that your speed will bleed off. Edited 12 hours ago12 hr by ool
12 hours ago12 hr PLEASE make the screens able to be popped out individually and interactive with touch/mouse, like the a380. It'll be a Day 1 buy for me as was the a380 once you confirmed that the a380 allowed this.
10 hours ago10 hr Will the takeoff roll and rotation be improved in v2? The aircraft acceleration is excessive (compare PFD trend vector) and the initial climb rate is too high (compare video footage and ADS-B readout). As mentioned here, the pitch attitude also can’t be maintained. During landing, the aircraft seems to require much less nose up trim than the real one, suggesting that the aerodynamic characteristics are implemented inaccurately.
8 hours ago8 hr Staff 4 hours ago, deepakvrao said:PLEASE make the screens able to be popped out individually and interactive with touch/mouse, like the a380. It'll be a Day 1 buy for me as was the a380 once you confirmed that the a380 allowed this.Confirmed this feature has been added! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
8 hours ago8 hr Staff 2 hours ago, spottersim said:Will the takeoff roll and rotation be improved in v2? The aircraft acceleration is excessive (compare PFD trend vector) and the initial climb rate is too high (compare video footage and ADS-B readout). As mentioned here, the pitch attitude also can’t be maintained.During landing, the aircraft seems to require much less nose up trim than the real one, suggesting that the aerodynamic characteristics are implemented inaccurately.This has also been re-worked! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr 3 hours ago, iniKyle said:Confirmed this feature has been added!So, when is it releasing? Can't wait.
4 hours ago4 hr Staff 13 minutes ago, deepakvrao said:So, when is it releasing? Can't wait.No release date to share quite yet. Keep an eye on our usual social channels for more info! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment