September 25Sep 25 I have spawned in at the gate in Heatrow, everything was normal and sudanlly my brakes started to heat up, up to 1020 degrees. If i use the brakes hot thing they doesnt cool up. I think its a bug.
September 25Sep 25 Staff Hi, Thanks for your report. Does restarting the flight solve the issue?Will log this for the team to review! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 25Sep 25 Staff Thanks. I've logged this for the team to review! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
14 hours ago14 hr On 9/25/2026 at 3:04 PM, macs84m1 said:I pressed the button "reset tire temp" and it went back to normalWhere is this feature located? I am getting hot brakes during taxi out and in.
7 hours ago7 hr 6 hours ago, rsmith6621a said:Where is this feature located? I am getting hot brakes during taxi out and in.The A380 (without brake fans) is notorious for hot brakes during ground operations. Very common to get the hot brakes ECAM after engine shut down.For departure Limit brake applications as much as possible and plan your taxi. A 20kts-10kts technique is often used at heavy weights.The Ini A380 is however very conservative in terms of brake temps compared to the real aircraft. 300 degree C is the limit for takeoff.Pushing from the gate with temps in access of 150C will most likely result in Hot Brakes ECAM during taxi, unless a very short taxi.If the Hot Brakes ECAM should arise after takeoff thrust is set, it is acceptable to continue the takeoff, but leave the gear down until temps are around 260-270 degrees before raising the gear due to residual heat build up. Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by Eurosky
Create an account or sign in to comment