September 21Sep 21 using inibuild a340 with GSX on integrated and loading through EFB using simbriefthe fuel, payload match simbrief and also matches the MCDU ZFW, Fuel, etc and also the Ecamhowever mid flight the airbus running out of fueli tested this same flight on fenix a320 no issue with fuelthis happens every flight with inibuild A340
September 21Sep 21 Staff 10 minutes ago, valentino1801 said:using inibuild a340 with GSX on integrated and loading through EFB using simbriefthe fuel, payload match simbrief and also matches the MCDU ZFW, Fuel, etc and also the Ecamhowever mid flight the airbus running out of fueli tested this same flight on fenix a320 no issue with fuelthis happens every flight with inibuild A340Hi,Thanks for your report. I'll do some investigating on my end.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 21Sep 21 Typically, excessive fuel consumption occurs when using the time‑acceleration function.
September 21Sep 21 Staff 24 minutes ago, Alex711 said:Typically, excessive fuel consumption occurs when using the time‑acceleration function.Thanks for the added info, appreciate it! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Tuesday at 11:16 PM5 days I loaded my aircraft using the GSX integration and I noticed during takeoff and climb despite having refuelled 100% my fuel was down to about 6000kg
Wednesday at 12:54 AM5 days I noticed yesterday when refueling with GSX my aircraft received fuel and it showed the correct quantity in the ECAM. When I went to look at performance calculations and charts in the EFB however and returned to start the pushback, the refueling quantity in the ECAM was the showing the default level instead. The fuel that was just received from the aircraft was unloaded without input or notification. Don't know if it's related to this post but I figured I'd mention it just in case.
3 hours ago3 hr Author i don't use time acceleration at alli did a short flight KJFK to Kbos, simbrief fuel, zfw, etc in EFB, matches the ecam and matches mcdu, i also did a long haul flight same issue fuel mid flight gone.i even had tons of extra fuel planned in simbrief no luck eitherthe other thing i am having issues with although i have simbrief altitude set at cruise of 18000, mcdu shows 18000 and does everything else for some reason the navigation display shows constraints of 33000 instead. not sure why there would be a mismatch either. i tested it also on short flight
Create an account or sign in to comment