September 21Sep 21 Hello A380 dev's!How are you?Did you get knowledge of this freeware?https://flightsim.to/addon/115328/taxi-cam-msfs-2024-pfd-taxi-camerasIt brings live taxi views to FBW's freeware A380 and both your A350 and A380. In your A350 is it working well but in your A380 the taxi knob is "inop". Can you make it operable please for this freeware?Thanks a lot for considering - have a good time!BertFS Reviews
September 21Sep 21 Staff Hi Bert,I'll have the team investigate the mod. From my understanding, the mod severly impacts FPS, so I'm not entirely sure this is something we want to explore currently.Thanks for your patience and understanding! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 21Sep 21 I think there may be a misunderstanding here, the request from Bert is only about having the Taxi knob available as klickable and for a keybind (as in the A350), not to integrate the mod in any form in the product. Thank you. Edited September 21Sep 21 by wavesandsky
September 22Sep 22 Author Exact, wavesandsky, thanks a lot: Not an implementation, it is just about the function of this single knob...And to Kyle: I havn't seen any drop down in performance - "only" tested with your brillant A350 at EDDF with (much) AI traffic from RealTraffic so far.Thanks - cheers!BertFS Reviews
September 22Sep 22 Staff 5 hours ago, Bert Groner said:Exact, wavesandsky, thanks a lot: Not an implementation, it is just about the function of this single knob...And to Kyle: I havn't seen any drop down in performance - "only" tested with your brillant A350 at EDDF with (much) AI traffic from RealTraffic so far.Thanks - cheers!BertFS ReviewsThanks Bert, will forward your suggestion to the team for further review! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
6 hours ago6 hr Very lucky to have the TAXI button operable in the A350, as this mod brings so much to the table (especially now that it has somewhat matured and is actually quite stable).
Create an account or sign in to comment