September 21Sep 21 The FBW is a great product however I find the Inbuilds A380 is also another higher level. Being a new release, we all expect bugs however I know that inbuilds are very fast with their updates which I experienced with the A350. The autosave has been a problem with even the A350 but I am confident that all will be fixed.
September 21Sep 21 Staff 9 hours ago, Sundas said:The FBW is a great product however I find the Inbuilds A380 is also another higher level. Being a new release, we all expect bugs however I know that inbuilds are very fast with their updates which I experienced with the A350. The autosave has been a problem with even the A350 but I am confident that all will be fixed.Hi,What issues have you experienced with the autosaves?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 22Sep 22 Author Both A380 and A350 do not reset properly after Autosave reload. A380 was the last experience I had and after Autosave reset the aircraft kept climbing and wouldn't stop. I reset autopilot, altitude all modes and it still climbed in autopilot. I experienced this in A350 as well.The A380 is a magnificent simulation and after some minor bugs are fixed will be the best aircraft ever in MSFS.
September 22Sep 22 Author Steve at Inibuilds promptly emailed me and they couldn't replicate my issue. Steve suggested to turn any MSFS Auto-assists off.Only had Taxi ways turned on. Turned this assist off and restarted flight in A380. Loaded saved autosave file and bingo, no more issues with Altitude.
September 22Sep 22 Staff 6 hours ago, Sundas said:Steve at Inibuilds promptly emailed me and they couldn't replicate my issue. Steve suggested to turn any MSFS Auto-assists off.Only had Taxi ways turned on. Turned this assist off and restarted flight in A380. Loaded saved autosave file and bingo, no more issues with Altitude.Hopefully this solves your issue going forward!Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
5 hours ago5 hr Having the same issue, (all assists already fully turned off) and I reset all the flight computers reenabled after doing a slight dive and it works after reactivating FD and auto throttle.
Create an account or sign in to comment