Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vertical profile with CRS IN

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 9/21/2026 at 4:08 PM, iniKyle said:

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! I will forward this to the team for further review.

Thanks again!

Also note that the distance and time calculation seems off.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Screenshot 2026.09.23 - 11.53.52.89.png

  • Staff
3 hours ago, spottersim said:

Also note that the distance and time calculation seems off.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 Screenshot 2026.09.23 - 11.53.52.89.png

If you're on a vector, I believe this would be the correct values. Althought I'm not entirely sure, I will also note this for the team to review.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.