Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mappings/Bindings for Xbox Series X

Featured Replies

Hi guys. I bought this awesome A380 three days ago. Haven't had time to check it out until today. Three r3asons for this post;

1.First thing should be the Mappings. Any guide available on the mappings/bings for Xbox Controller,Mouse and Keyboard will be much appreciated. This is the only hardware I have.

2.Liveries only two; IniBuilds one and a White one. How come? I thought a liveries pack is part of the buy,right?

3.Is there anything else appart from mappings I need to do before flying this plane? Sim settings/changes ecetera?

Thank you.

Christy.

hi,

u can get the liver pack free from the inimanager app

Hi.
1. Bindings and other mappings are more than likely in the aircraft manual, you can find this here as well as other FAQ's for the aircraft: https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/40789-aircraft-manual-a380-airliner/

2. Liveries pack (if you are on console) is available on the MSFS marketplace for a limited time for free, however I am unsure if it is still available for free currently, do pick it up ASAP if you are on console, otherwise if you are on PC it is available on the iniManager

3. That may also be detailed in the manual, however you will have to set up throttle calibration and simbrief settings among other things such as items that are personal preference in the EFB. Feel free to also watch some tutorials. Or just read the manual.

  • Author
On 9/20/2026 at 9:57 AM, limbo said:

Hi.
1. Bindings and other mappings are more than likely in the aircraft manual, you can find this here as well as other FAQ's for the aircraft: https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/40789-aircraft-manual-a380-airliner/

2. Liveries pack (if you are on console) is available on the MSFS marketplace for a limited time for free, however I am unsure if it is still available for free currently, do pick it up ASAP if you are on console, otherwise if you are on PC it is available on the iniManager

3. That may also be detailed in the manual, however you will have to set up throttle calibration and simbrief settings among other things such as items that are personal preference in the EFB. Feel free to also watch some tutorials. Or just read the manual.

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

However, I just went through the aircraft manual twice. Unfortunately, there are no Bindings/Mappings for the Xbox controller, Keyboard, and Mouse.

On 9/20/2026 at 2:09 PM, ChristyKrohne said:

Hi guys. I bought this awesome A380 three days ago. Haven't had time to check it out until today. Three r3asons for this post;

1.First thing should be the Mappings. Any guide available on the mappings/bings for Xbox Controller,Mouse and Keyboard will be much appreciated. This is the only hardware I have.

2.Liveries only two; IniBuilds one and a White one. How come? I thought a liveries pack is part of the buy,right?

3.Is geometry dash there anything else appart from mappings I need to do before flying this plane? Sim settings/changes ecetera?

Thank you.

Christy.

hi, For Xbox, I’d start with the default MSFS bindings and customize the controls as needed. There isn’t really a special A380 controller mapping required.

The additional liveries are a separate download, so check the Marketplace/iniBuilds content rather than expecting them to be included automatically.

Other than setting up your controls and preferred EFB/sim settings, you should be ready to fly. The included A380 documentation is worth a quick read before your first flight.

  • Author

Thank everybody. I managed to get the Liveries. Still have to find a way around the Mappings. Haven't really had time to spend with the A380.

On 9/24/2026 at 1:42 PM, ChristyKrohne said:

Thank everybody. I managed to get the Liveries. Still have to find a way around the Mappings. Haven't really had time to spend with the A380.

I had to go through developer settings > Behaviours and work through each mapping.

  • Author
16 minutes ago, louise said:

I had to go through developer settings > Behaviours and work through each mapping.

More detail, please. What are Developer Settings? Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.