Couple of questions regarding A300 v2

ErixTCRC

1. Is it correct, that the FMGC doesn't offer RNAV GNSS approaches and only shows RNAV RNP? I came across this issue at Queenstown NZQN.
  2. I want to confirm that takeoff calculation for intersection takeoff is still unavailable.
  3. Is it somehow possible to use rudder pedals for smaller turns and tiller for large ones? AFAIK most planes can use both rudder pedals and tiller for nosewheel steering (with differing deflections). Or is this an A300 thing?

• Administrators

Yes V2 liveries please.

1 - In the A300/A310, you can only do RNAVs but only BRNAV so basic RNAVs can't do any RNP AR approaches or anything less then RNP 1.0

2 - No intersection takeoffs possible via the EFB

3- Yes you can in the real aircraft, but not in ours due to various complications.

Kind Regards

On 12/30/2021 at 4:34 PM, Ubaid said:

Yes V2 liveries please.

1 - In the A300/A310, you can only do RNAVs but only BRNAV so basic RNAVs can't do any RNP AR approaches or anything less then RNP 1.0

2 - No intersection takeoffs possible via the EFB

3- Yes you can in the real aircraft, but not in ours due to various complications.

Kind Regards

Thanks for the response.

1 - That's why expected it to offer the less precise approaches. But I get that the options are limited.

3 - Ah, I see. That's a shame. It makes the initial takeoff roll quite wild sometimes.

Last but not least, should the engines look how they look?

InkedA300_F_V2 - 2022-01-01 13.59.01_LI.jpg

• Max locked this topic