Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paint Kit - Doors

Featured Replies

Hi

Wondering if I'm missing something, but can't seem to locate anywhere within the paintkit any textures for doors - either standalone decals or within the Fuse Main. Do we have to manually create door outlines or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

They get applied automatically, so I guess they're buried in the base files somewhere. I haven't painted the door lines myself, but they show up for me in sim:

image.png

I don't know if this is the same for the A380 but the A350 has a texture file called A350_Fuse_Placards_ALBD.tif that has a square in the lower right corner that sets the door outline color. You just set the color of that square to whatever color you want the door outlines to be.

There is a texture file named LIVERY_ALBD.TIF.KTX2 that has squares that look like the A350 except they are in the upper right corner. I'm not sure which of those squares might control the door outline color though

I don't know how it's done with door outlines that are multiple colors like the typical aft door colors on American Airlines planes.

  • Author
17 hours ago, Silent Shark said:

They get applied automatically, so I guess they're buried in the base files somewhere. I haven't painted the door lines myself, but they show up for me in sim:

image.png

Interesting! As mine aren't showing up at all. Do you mind sharing what your livery folder structure looks like? And whether you have a LIVERY_ALBD file in your .texture folder that @Ralgh referred to? Thanks

image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.