Inimanager Will not Initiate downloads

AviMx13

Same for me :

image.thumb.png.fd9f00fa887d1ab1cf228ff5b29b166f.png

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 GO - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits - XPlane 12 on Crucial SSD 2To

Have the same problem. Restarted my PC twice. Worked once. When the install manager started  the download/installation did not start. So retried it and now it doesn´t work at all again

Edited by v55fda

42 minutes ago, tsute2 said:

It seems ini manager(or server) is down at moment...
In this kind of case, manual download option is better...

But where? I tried to log in into my account here, went to the purchased page, but for the love of god they have replaced it with the Inimanager. So you are not even able to manually install it anymore. This is quite bad tbh.

So is there a way to fix this? As I do not want to wait the whole day here, for the manager to "eventually" start downloading. I really hope, that the manual download is available too again, by the chance that not all want to use the inimanager.

• Administrators

Hello all,

Due to the large amount of users trying to access the manager for the first time and those trying to update the A300 v2, we’re currently experiencing server load issues. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Please contact us directly and we will provide a manual download link for the time being: inibuilds.com/contact

• Like 2

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com