iniManager automatically finds wrong X-Plane folder

highfield

I have a backup copy of X-Plane on an external drive and the working copy of X-Plane on an external SSD drive. IniManager automatically detects the backup copy, I have tried to change to the correct path, selected it , saved it but it always comes back to the incorrect path and never saves the new one. Any ideads?

• 6 months later...

There is an option in the interface to choose the location of your X-Plane folder.. just point it to that and that part should 'in theory' work. I got that far but iniManager just won't let me download the plane I bought. Nearly 2 hours been trying and getting absolutely nowhere..Also not very inspiring is I'm noticing in this support forum any time anybody has an issue  the admin just closes and locks the thread. Almost as though they don't want people to communicate. 🙄

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Zoo said:

There is an option in the interface to choose the location of your X-Plane folder.. just point it to that and that part should 'in theory' work. I got that far but iniManager just won't let me download the plane I bought. Nearly 2 hours been trying and getting absolutely nowhere..Also not very inspiring is I'm noticing in this support forum any time anybody has an issue  the admin just closes and locks the thread. Almost as though they don't want people to communicate. 🙄

We've followed up with your ticket.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• Sam locked this topic