Do not recognize installed items

tknudsen

• Administrators

Hello,

The iniManager only detects items you've purchased through the iniBuilds Store, and subsequently installed using the iniManager.

So ToLiss products you've purchased from elsewhere won't be compatible with the iniManager (and there's no way to transfer your licence to our store from another to allow usage with the iniManager)

And as it mentions on the downloads page, you must remove and via the iniManager re-download any items purchased though our store to switch the product detection process to the iniManager.

Cheers.image.png

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

I just installed iniManager (v1.0.3) two days ago and installed all my product with it, A300, A310 and Beluga (all for X-plane). I had to activate all the planes again with no issues.

Today I open the iniManager and it is telling me that none of these product are installed???

There was one change I made for all these plane but I replace the airplanes icons with the standard X-plane icons (I don´t like these engines icons).

Can this be the problem?

Edited by ArcticPilot
typo

4 hours ago, Max said:

Hello,

The iniManager only detects items you've purchased through the iniBuilds Store, and subsequently installed using the iniManager.

So ToLiss products you've purchased from elsewhere won't be compatible with the iniManager (and there's no way to transfer your licence to our store from another to allow usage with the iniManager)

And as it mentions on the downloads page, you must remove and via the iniManager re-download any items purchased though our store to switch the product detection process to the iniManager.

Cheers.image.png

So for me useless at the moment for those product already purchased. Ok will uninstall it, thank you for the answer🙂

Edited by tknudsen

• Sam locked this topic