Uable to download the ini manager link

nonstop73

I was able to download and install the Manager. It told me that I had to install the 300, 310, and the beluga..so I did.

then I quit the manager and tool a look at my XPlane files..Aircraft..There was a folder called iniSimulations..and there were the downloaded planes.. with no apparent version numbers. The planes I had already downloaded were still there in the heavy Metal file..with version numbers.

Hummmmm

So I opened the Manager again and it said I needed to download the files again.. So this is not off to a great start.

Hope you get it figured out.

I am Using:

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019

3.6 GHz Intel Core i9

64 GB 2667MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 48 8GB

macOS 12.0.1

Xplane 11.55r2 (64 bit)

X55 Saitek Pro Rhino Stick
X55 Saitek Rhino Throttle

• Administrators

Hello,

Please read what it mentions on the download page:

In order to detect your products correctly and ensure they're kept up to date, you're required to remove your current addons that were installed manually from the iniBuilds Store and install directly through the iniManager. Going forward, you'll be able to update your products directly through the iniManager.

Cheers.

image.png

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

I see. Well thank you very much

Kindest Regards to all of you.

I am Using:

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019

3.6 GHz Intel Core i9

64 GB 2667MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 48 8GB

macOS 12.0.1

Xplane 11.55r2 (64 bit)

X55 Saitek Pro Rhino Stick
X55 Saitek Rhino Throttle

Edited by DRH

The link for Windows works but not the one for Mac OS.  How can I download the Mac version.  When I click on the link nothing happens.  It is not my brand new Mac.  Every other Download works for me.  please help as I want my beautiful planes back.

• Sam locked this topic