CTD info and install issues

pilotskcx

Guys,

Just a few notes for NZQN.

Installing this scenery via the ini manager does not work.  The sim just hangs when loading in.  Also, the original version will CTD now, even with ASOBOs version disabled.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing several times via the ini manager.  The files seem correct in the community folder, so not sure what changed.

Not sure why this is.

Edited by pilotskcx

• Administrators

Hi @pilotskcx,

After testing on our end, there seems to be an issue with Queenstown itself and the latest MSFS update. The crashing isn't caused the by the iniManager.

Our team is looking into this and will issue an update as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

On 12/3/2021 at 12:08 PM, Max said:

Hi @pilotskcx,

Do you have many other third-party add-ons in your community folder?

If so, please try moving them out temporarily and then trying to just load Queenstown.

Cheers.

Sorry, didn't see this.  Yes, I do.  I have a feeling this may be related to Win11 as this happened at other airports and might now be fixed.  I'll report back.

I don't think this is a NZQN issue.  I'm constantly getting CTDs now the more I explore.  I think it might be the latest display driver causing the problem.  It happens at just about all airports.  There is also a blue or magenta ground tile in some spots at add-on airports.  Usually just one small one which sometimes goes away when you change or pan the view.

The community folder isn't the problem.  Your add-ons don't work one day then all the sudden stop working.  That's not how it works.  If there was some kind of 3rd party add-on update, that's one thing, but when there hasn't been, then the issue is much broader.

Edited by pilotskcx

• Max locked this topic