A310 for MSFS2020

Shark_Pilot_A330

Hi everyone, iniSimulation is working on the A310-300 which will arrive in MSFS2020 by the end of the year, I'm so excited and I don't sleep at night to finally enjoy this plane, I personally used it from 2007 to 2013 for work with Air Transat and I was flying from Canada to Europe or Canada to Central America, we have made many flights and I miss it very much especially for the sensations that this old school aircraft gives, it has a unique turbine acceleration torque in the world, the GE CF6-80C2 are of a beauty that has no comparison, a sound and a crazy roar, have then been replaced over time by the A330 and the new A320 / 321 NEO-LR how sad ... to give up the emotions of flight to reduce fuel consumption, I will never feel certain sensations in flight again, but I can't wait to enjoy the A310 on MSFS2020 I miss flying it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am glad to have flown aboard the Air Transat A310 between Toronto and Amsterdam.  Definitely was a unique plane to fly aboard.  Was the cockpit really as loud as the INI sim makes it out to be? That's crazy! Hope you used A20's haha.

A close friend also flies for Transat too....most recently with the A330's.

Aleksandar Djordjevic

WAT528.png