Are a series of A310 Airbus Ground School videos planned?

pryoski

Hi, I've pretty much been a GA bush plane flyer in X-Plane these last few years but iniBuilds A310 looked so good, that I decided to dip my toes in the heavies arena. However I find that I'm a bit swamped with the amount of (what I presume) is assumed knowledge, which it appears I'm lacking!
As per subject I'm wondering if iniBuilds is planning a video series similar to what's available for the A300, or if there's enough commonality to go between the both?
I'm finding the most difficult aspect for me to wrap my head around is a coherent understanding of programming the FMS, and I haven't yet found anything that covers it (for the A310) on the Internet :).
Fwiw I've read the manual and it covers some aspects of the FMS but it's not very in-depth on that topic (for my current level of understanding), or maybe more to the point is that I have some pretty hefty knowledge gaps.
I haven't yet purchased the A300 but about to embark watching the iniBuild tutorials on that plane with the hopes it will allow me to understand the A310 better.

Edited by pryoski