Inibuilds A320neo V2 throttle not working and other issues

Healthy_Harold

When I updated to Sim update 15 I was mainly excited to fly the A320neo as it had so many cool features and looked like an overall good aircraft. But when I first started to fly it, it was a bit of a let down. A few switches say they're on on the overhead panel, but it says that they are off, this was just the first issue I have noticed, even though it is minor, it is just a bit confusing. For example, the crew oxygen supply light says it is on, but when hovering over it is says it is off. The second issue is that I made a mistake when calibrating my Thrustmaster Boeing throttles, I press reset calibration, nothing happens no matter what he calibrations won't reset and they stay the same. It is when I push my throttles all the way, it just stays at FLX, not TOGA. Even though my throttles are all the way forward, they are stuck at FLX. I don't know how to fix this issue, the throttles won't go past FLX and I have switched through multiple profiles and edited stuff but nothing works. One other thing is that before I took the screenshots, the pushback wouldn't work, the aircraft would be glued to the ground, but it magically fixed itself. The last issue is that whenever I open eg. Google chrome, and leave msfs, leave the widnow MSFS and open google chrome in task bar, I enter msfs again and the aircraft won't move, with the 737 I just need to press my brake button, but with the A320 it won't move.  I have never had these issues with FBW and I mainly fly the PMDG 737, never have I ever had any problems with either of them. I hope that this can be easily fixed, and because this is a new aircraft, there is no information available. The switches is just a minor bug, but the other problems are affecting my overall enjoyment of the aircraft. I hope this is fixed as I want to enjoy this addon and fly around in a functional airbus. 

-Thankyou

Note- Not enough space to upload all screenshots, any questions please respond.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 175418.png

Screenshot 2024-05-26 175404.png

Update: I have fixed the throttle issue, but one issue that won't stop is that when ever I open another window, eg google chrome and then enter back into msfs, or it lags because I press a key on my keyboard, the A320 will suddenly stop and no matter what it won't move, the cockpit is still interactive it just won't move. I have this issue with other aircraft, but with the PMDG 737, all I need to do is press the brake button on my yoke and then I can start moving again and with a lag it doesn't do anything, but if I press the brake button on the A320 it won't move, it is just glued to the ground. I turn parking brake on and off, nothing happens. Is there anything to fix this?

• 1 month later...