XBOX - A320Neo V2 issues

7 hours ago, CaptAviation said:

Thank u so much bro! I have another issue tho, the auto pilot doesn't follow the flight plan for some reason.. u know how to fix that?

I have seen that problem repeated in XBOX users, I play on PC, I really do not know the reason. If you make me a video of a flight you're doing maybe I could see if you're doing something wrong. 

19 hours ago, Thompson said:

I have seen that problem repeated in XBOX users, I play on PC, I really do not know the reason. If you make me a video of a flight you're doing maybe I could see if you're doing something wrong. 

I can make a video but the thing is that i cant send the video to my phone from my xbox..

On 6/12/2024 at 4:26 PM, CaptAviation said:

i load my data from simbrief so can I still do that?

Of course, you can always use the direct button to navigate directly to any waypoint in the flight plan. 

• Like 1

I’m having similar issues with the autopilot on Xbox. I’ve had issues such as speed accelerating straight through to overspeed, AP1 + 2 randomly disconnecting during cruise, unable to switch between modes for speed and altitude and VNAV not working at all. I’ve been unable to complete a single flight.

I’ve calibrated throttles multiple times and doesn’t seem to fix any of the problems. Any suggestions?

Just now, RedBenny said:

I’m having similar issues with the autopilot on Xbox. I’ve had issues such as speed accelerating straight through to overspeed, AP1 + 2 randomly disconnecting during cruise, unable to switch between modes for speed and altitude and VNAV not working at all. I’ve been unable to complete a single flight.

I’ve calibrated throttles multiple times and doesn’t seem to fix any of the problems. Any suggestions?

I’ve also tried flying direct to next waypoint and still no change! 😞

Xbox series s When I select the a320 neo v2 plane, the world textures do not load, the rendering range is very low! Everything is very blurry, if you select any other plane, everything is fine, this happens exactly when you fly on the a320 neo v2. Sorry for my English.

Edited by richboy2307
Formatting fixed

On 6/15/2024 at 7:49 PM, RedBenny said:

Autopilot randomly disconnecting during cruise is because of flying in too small a speed envelope. Ideally you want to be flying in the middle of a 40kt gap between overspeed and stall speed. I’ve seen people flying within 5kts of overspeed so the slightest gust and autopilot disconnects

• Like 1

On 6/13/2024 at 11:29 PM, Thompson said:

Of course, you can always use the direct button to navigate directly to any waypoint in the flight plan. 

after i took off, the ap wasn't following the flight plan and when i tried to get the hdg mode to get out of the AP pannel, it didnt work and thats y the direct isnt working either and the atc told me to correct my squwak code even tho it was correct and the atc isnt talking to me and i cant talk to atc

On 6/13/2024 at 11:29 PM, Thompson said:

or can u send me a vid on how to use directly pls cuz this aircraft pissing me off now

I have so much problems using the Inibuilds A320 Neo v2... it's just crazy !!!

Here is my material : Xbox Series X + Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Captain Pack

I also downloaded some more liveries for A320 v2 and I am using Simbrief

Here are the problems :

- when I start the batteries and/or GPU, the camera starts to lag... impossible to have any fluid movements when I move my mouse

- everything was working well, but suddenly, my throttles are becoming crazy... when I put the throttle on CLB, it's going directly on TOGA, but I don't understand why and I cannot fix the problem, even when I do the calibration on the EFB... as I said, everything was working well, and by surprise, started to go wrong...

- many times, it's impossible to remove chooks on the EFB... so it's impossible to start the pushback and start to flight...

- autopilot and autothrust are going crazy sometimes

- impossible to have the ATC following my flight correctly

So sad, because I was so excited to have this new plane, which seems much better and complete than the Asobo version.

Hi @PierrotLalu

15 hours ago, PierrotLalu said:

when I start the batteries and/or GPU, the camera starts to lag... impossible to have any fluid movements when I move my mouse

Can't say I've seen such reports from other users, nor has it been their experience throughout testing in Su15beta or since release. Are you noticing a FPS loss or only the mouse itself becoming unresponsive? 

everything was working well, but suddenly, my throttles are becoming crazy... when I put the throttle on CLB, it's going directly on TOGA, but I don't understand why and I cannot fix the problem, even when I do the calibration on the EFB... as I said, everything was working well, and by surprise, started to go wrong.

Please toggle the "Reverse on Axis" to ON, then back OFF to reset the calibration. Then run the calibration again. After you save the calibration, please restart the sim. We're not sure why but some users have reported the calibration to work better after doing so. 

Follow the instructions here on how to calibrate: 

many times, it's impossible to remove chooks on the EFB... so it's impossible to start the pushback and start to flight

Can you confirm if you are still having these issues without any livery pack installed?

Just to rule out some conflict, delete those additional liveries from your content manager and see if you can reproduce the issue. We're not noticing any such issue on our end but do not have any 3rd party livery packs.

autopilot and autothrust are going crazy sometimes

Ensure all AI Assists (e.g. Autorudder) are disabled under Assistance Options in the sim. These are known to cause issues with the autopilot. 
If that doesn't resolve it,  you'll need to give more specific examples with screenshot/video clips of when you are noticing such "Crazy" behaviour.

impossible to have the ATC following my flight correctly

The A320neo v2 does not use the default sim flight planner, as such if you want to use ATC service, you need to import/setup your flightplan in the World Map before the flight. Filling/importing it in your MCDU/EFB will not import it into the default ATC.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

• 2 weeks later...

The speedbrake won't extend during flight, on the ground they work perfectly fine. I notice that my Yellow hydraulic system is empty but there is no ecam message. When I pull the speedbrake handle, the ecam show speedbrake extended but they don't extend according to the flight control page, I don't feel them and they doesn't extend in the exterior view.

On 7/7/2024 at 9:13 PM, tripila380 said:

The speedbrake won't extend during flight, on the ground they work perfectly fine. I notice that my Yellow hydraulic system is empty but there is no ecam message. When I pull the speedbrake handle, the ecam show speedbrake extended but they don't extend according to the flight control page, I don't feel them and they doesn't extend in the exterior view.

Hmm, you sure you do not have some kind of failures enabled on the World Map? Also ensure that all the AI Assists are disabled (Options > Assistance Options > Piloting). The A320neo V2 does not have any maintenance mode, so that shouldn't happen on its own. 

If its happening every flight after the above, please close the sim and clear the contents of this folder as that will force the WASM to re-compile on next launch:

Steam Version:

%APPDATA%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a320neo

MS Store Version:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a320neo

Lastly, if that also doesn't resolve the issue, then try with an empty community folder, to rule out any addon conflict.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Dani18391

This is often a bug with the default navdata itself. However can you please list which routes / airways/waypoints you had these issues with? 

Example:

• On VHHH/25L N0486F330 OCEA2B OCEAN V3 ENVAR M750 TONGA TONG1B RCTP/23L I had issues entering OCEAN V3 ENVAR leg.

Thanks!