A300/310 very very slow throttle response: throttle spooling up very slow

737PILOT2018

Hi,

The engines take time to spool up, they're not instantaneous. Typically they need to respond within 8-seconds from idle to full power, which it seems to comply with in the videos.

• Like 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
IniBuilds Community Team Member & Tester

Those old widebodies tend to take quite a long time spool up the engines thats a real fact. And it still somewhat the same for current modern widebodies.

But in other wide bodies like the 767, the spool up is MUCH faster.

The A/T of the A310 is "wobbling" because when it wants to slow down, it takes a long time to do it and when it wanna accelerate, it does it but slow so when I land I'm afraid of stalling because if I set for example 123Knots, I'm afraid that the plane is at 123, but does not accelerate cuz the engines are spooling up, you get it? I dont say this is anormal but please in future updates could you implement this delay into AP so he can predict the delay and so the A/T is responding much better. Overall this plane is a diamond: I have recently bought the A300 and its a jewel! Very good job this is amazing!

Also i have a request could you make the airbus orange house test livery for the a300:

in the vid i did dis for a310 but I would love dis for a300

And also the Old AIR INTER livery like tge F-BUAK livery with the blue cyan and red line on it? Im french so it would be an icon

anyway have a nice day all!

On 4/5/2024 at 8:34 AM, 737PILOT2018 said:

But in other wide bodies like the 767, the spool up is MUCH faster.

The A/T of the A310 is "wobbling" because when it wants to slow down, it takes a long time to do it and when it wanna accelerate, it does it but slow so when I land I'm afraid of stalling because if I set for example 123Knots, I'm afraid that the plane is at 123, but does not accelerate cuz the engines are spooling up, you get it? I dont say this is anormal but please in future updates could you implement this delay into AP so he can predict the delay and so the A/T is responding much better. Overall this plane is a diamond: I have recently bought the A300 and its a jewel! Very good job this is amazing!

Not sure if you noticed, but this is not a 767, or 777, or A350, or any other aircraft.  If all the aircraft were the same, what point would there be to buying more than one?  Also, this is a jet, you have to stay ahead of the engines.  Unlike a piston prop, where you get immediate response to the throttle, that won't happen.  I have never had the A/T let me down yet, though I normally fly by hand during takeoff and landing.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

• 2 weeks later...