msfa program crash

Bob Duren

Hi, my msfs just crashes when I try to load in with the a300, now in the latest build.  Before, when  I could load in earlier today, O was getting microstutters.  No problem with the Fenix, same airport, same time of day (KBOS).

I can confirm this behaviour. When trying to load a flight, then all variants tend to randomly cause a CTD. This behavious appears to be quite random though, sometimes it crashes, then sometimes it loads the flight just fine. For me too, the A300 seems to be affected only after the recent update.  

I've had a few CTDs when loading a flight with the A300.

Once or twice it loaded but the cockpit was DEAD. Not cold&dark but not responsive to anything.

The workaround was to load the same airport with a simple stock plane, then exit and try again with the A300.

• 2 weeks later...

Still crashing when loading a flight on the second try. Tonight it was with KLAX, the ini scenery. 

I'm sorry, but this is still one unstable piece of software.

Same here. Complete crash of MSFS when loading the a300 into iniBuild EGLL or iniBuild KJFK. After 3-4 times reloading it works. Super frustrating. 

Edited by Mathlets

I started getting MSFS crashes on load after updating from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1. Uninstalling the addon completely (uninstalling from iniManager and deleting all A300 folders from %appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft Flight Simulator/{Packages, SimObjects/Airplanes} and reinstalling it from scratch fixed it for me.

Same to me, not always but more or less half of all the loadings i get this issue..

Would be time now ( after that much updates ) we get this plane competly stable so it is flyable for all of us costumers ! 🤔

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer