Systems and displays freezing

danielfall

I've re-done the flight and I was able to replicate the issue.

I've selected the LAKL1T STAR in OOMS with ILS approach runway 08L via BUBIL

I've started the descent in V/L mode to be over BUBIL at 9000ft, just before BUBIL, reaching 10.000 ft I've applied the spoilers to reduce to 250knots.

This is the point, like the first flight where the freeze occurs (spoilers extended). systems, autopilot and FMS were completely unusable and unresponsive.

I hope this will help to finally solve this issue

1250410_20240906154344_1.png

Edited by FoRnA88

Just happened to me as well, on the latest version on the A300, using the PW engine variant.

I was on the ground at SDF, was in the process of putting in the departure which was EEVAA1 out of 35L. When i clicked on the button scroll down on the list of RWY's and SID's. The FMC went tits up and froze as well as the rest of the plane, EFB was the only thing working. I could hear the switches but nothing was happening. Gave it a few minutes incase it recovered but nothing.

Am also on Navigraph's 2409 version 1, scenery is FSDT Louisville.

Yes the problem persists. Today I got the same freezing when I clicked on DES FORECAST on the MODE page.

I don't want to start a 6hr flight and end up like that, so I am kind of putting the A300 aside. I am not a programmer, but I am not sure what "WASM crash" means. Can it be restarted? Can you think of a workaround, like adding a button that reinitialises everything rather than having to abandon the flight?