1.06 LNAV issue

vaudes

2 hours ago, vaudes said:

Hello, all

On last update, acft doesn't follow LNAV, am I the only one?

You purchased from the marketplace? If yes you are on the old version. Maybe 1.04

Updates at the marketplace always a way behind the store version cause Microsoft needs longer 

2 hours ago, vaudes said:

Hello, all

On last update, acft doesn't follow LNAV, am I the only one?

I have had zero issues with the LNAV.  You need to give specifics.  Complete the following:

I, Vaudes, am running version X.XX of the INI A300-600 which I purchased from (NAME SOURCE).  While flying the A300-600 have trouble with LNAV during (specify leg of flight such as SID, STAR, ENROUTE or Approach) on the following flight plan (show flight plan) generated by (SIMBRIEF, myself, some other source).  (Now briefly describe what you were doing such as what buttons you pushed, what you thought the plane was going to do and what it did.  

Just to let you know, I have never had a problem with the LNAV in any phase of flight.  I have had one instance of the plane falling out of the sky and have not been able to replicate it (I was eating spaghetti at the time).  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

Thanks.
I did not bought from marketplace.

I previously did a flight where all goes well. 
On my last flight, airplane have difficulties to follow LNAV and also missed the ILS. I tried a new installation and from inimanager, and will try a new flight. 

Version is 1.06 bought direcet from Inibuild.
I was on a flight from EDDF to EIDW, flight plan from Simbrief. Troubles in LNAV occured during the whole flight SID, enroute, STAR and even ILS alligning. I did the whole flight using heading mode.
On the first time I saw that plane was not following the NAV, I did change to heading, then I call a direct to my next waypoint and then, I selected NAV. With the same result. The plane was making zig and zag trying to find its route I guess.

8 minutes ago, vaudes said:

Version is 1.06 bought direcet from Inibuild.
I was on a flight from EDDF to EIDW, flight plan from Simbrief. Troubles in LNAV occured during the whole flight SID, enroute, STAR and even ILS alligning. I did the whole flight using heading mode.
On the first time I saw that plane was not following the NAV, I did change to heading, then I call a direct to my next waypoint and then, I selected NAV. With the same result. The plane was making zig and zag trying to find its route I guess.

Did you ever use a Direct To command to get the plane flying to a certain waypoint?  Many RNAV departures begin with a vectored leg.  You fly a heading and wait for ATC to give you vectors to your first waypoint (or another waypoint determined by ATC).  At some point ATC, in real life, will say "BigBird 101 proceed direct to XXX.  At that moment you press the direct to button on the FMC, select that waypoint, hit insert, then hit NAV.  If you did not have atc, then you do it yourself when you feel like it.  Like this one. 

00377HAWWC.pdf

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png