A300 yaws heavily to the right when takeoff roll starts

edaaaaaali123456

Since update 1.04 every time I try to start my takeoff roll the aircraft yaws heavily to the right. I have to input almost maximum left rudder to counteract this until it disappears as the aircraft speeds up. I have this at a variety of different airports in different wind conditions. I don't have this with any other aircraft, and have checked my control calibrations, bindings and sensitivities so I don't think it's a problem with that. I didn't have any problems before the latest update so I'm leaning towards it being a bug, but I know I could be making a mistake somewhere along the line that could be contributing towards this!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I didn't turn the autopilot or any nav/heading modes on before I got in the air, so I don't think it's that.

Whats weird is I tried it again earlier today and it seemed normal, I had a bit of a crosswind from the left and the aircraft yawed to the left so I inputted a bit of right rudder and it was fine, but before I definitely had a few times where the wind was coming from one way and it yawed in the opposite direction without me doing anything with the rudder which is why I thought there was something wrong.

Either way I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully it's resolved itself. Thanks for the suggestions though.