LGKR: DME ARC RW34

Fab10

Hi,

I twice repeated the flight listed below in the A300 with exactly the same results, which leads me to believe that there may be an issue with DME ARCs  

The STAR TIGR2T is essentially a 20DME ARC from VOR GAR colocated on LGKR.

The IB A300 descends on PROF just fine but then turns left at the 22.5DME GAR direct towards the airfield instead of turning right to establish on the ARC. For reference, I had the RNAV RW34 inserted, and the MCDU list the waypoint as an INTERCEPT just as it fails to establish.

The Maddog behaves as expected and follows the DME right down to the approach.

I thought I’d report this in case it is of use, but TBH I’ve not flown other DME/ARCs with this latest build. For now, I can fly a descending DME ARC manually with the RMI/DME.

Thanks.

LIMC/35R TELV8G.ROB5J ROBAS L153 OSBUL Y765 ANC M736 PES M872 DIVKU P92 KAPPO L995 TIGRA TIGR2T LGKR/DIREX.R34

For what it's worth, here's a very short video of the issue:

Perhaps I have missed something with respect to flying this type of arrival/approach in the A300/A310 as the IB A310 also exhibits the same behaviour:?

Thanks.

I tested the EPALO1A apr to LGIR which also requires a DME arc

LGAV/03R KEA2T KEA DCT SOREV UL617 MIL UM749 EPALO EPAL1A LGIR/GONSO.D27

same behavior, left turn instead of right when reaching the arc wp

Thank you.

INI Builds, have you anything to help us out, and is this a known and recognised issue, especially considering that the A310 does the same at LGKR?

Thank you