Impossible to do a takeoff

SUNBREEZE

Hello,

It is impossible to take off properly. The plane always goes to the left. I tried all the configuration options and always the same problem.

The fact is that now I can do the taxi, the wheels move but when the takeoff power is there I go to the left. Only once it worked fine with the version 1.03.

I have not rudder pedals and use my joystick rotation.  TCA thrustmaster equipment. 

Here a pic taking off over the terminal. Look the wheels

mng.jpg

Edited by SUNBREEZE

I know this problem aswell, several times it happens to me.

Tri to press your joystick forward to keep the nose from the airplane down to the runway this seems better working for me. Looks like the plane loses at higher speeds the contact to the runway and so this happens - just have a try..

cheers 😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SUNBREEZE said:

Thank you so much @pmplayer!

That is my problem!  I'll try that you said but it is the only plane with that problem 😌

Cheers

For me aswell the only one, look at the sims weight Section there the weight allways sits more in the back and i assume thats the reason for that..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

For me aswell the only one, look at the sims weight Section there the weight allways sits more in the back and i assume thats the reason for that..

cheers 😉

Oh, forgot, the A310 do have the same issue at the start..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

Cannot replicate without weird control inputs.  I have a dozen or so takeoffs and landings post update.  No problem on any of them.  I do not have the rudder and nosewheel combined.  I use a separate axis controller for nosewheel and rudder.  I am going to guess that the problem resides in the joystick rudder/tiller axis.  Check curves and sensitivities in the twist axis.  You may be sending signals you don't want to be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png