Stairs

dresoccer4

Hmmm, I have a stair option on mine in top right of this menu.  The only thing I can think of is that maybe the pax version doesn’t have this and that it is only an option in the freighter as that is what I was flying.  

Are you able to call the default MSFS stairs?

• Like 1

Robert Schumacher

3 minutes ago, ual763 said:

Hmmm, I have a stair option on mine in top right of this menu.  The only thing I can think of is that maybe the pax version doesn’t have this and that it is only an option in the freighter as that is what I was flying.  

Are you able to call the default MSFS stairs?

Just now, Alexair said:

Yes, it is only for the freighter version indeed...

ah, thats a bummer. as now none of my pax can board the plane and the crew is stuck inside. 

A suggestion to the developers: the stairs option should be available for the PAX version as well. Some airports in addition to terminal jetways, have remote stands, with passengers being brought to the aircraft by bus.

• Like 1

I have done a fairly detailed search.  It does not look like the PAX version came with airstairs (those the aircraft carried).  It would break my immersion if inibuilds added stairs to a plane that did not have them in real life. 

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

41 minutes ago, Crabby said:

I have done a fairly detailed search.  It does not look like the PAX version came with airstairs (those the aircraft carried).  It would break my immersion if inibuilds added stairs to a plane that did not have them in real life. 

We’re talking about requesting external stairs, not internal ones like the 737 has. Just regular air stairs for the Pax to enjoy at smaller airports.