Maintenance effects

KorEl

-After 4 flights with the passenger version, for my first with the freighter I realized that the maintenance effects are not airframe specific (had worn tires, required engine oil servicing).  I think they should be.

-15 minutes to service an engine with a few quarts of oil is a bit too much, of course you can click "finish now" but as long as it works, better make it more realistic, 5 minutes are ok. 🙂

keep up the good work!

15 min seems to be accurate to me.

In real life: Deboard and install ladder from truck, check first engine and add oil if needed, then switch side with lader, check/refill second engine, restow the ladder, go into the flight deck, get the aircraft log and record oil added, give back the aircraft log to the crew, get back to the truck. Take around 15 min to complete.

Now, I agree that it could be great to have an option to either "finish now" or accelerate the process for those who are in a hurry to fly...

• Like 1
  • iniBuilds 1

4 hours ago, KorEl said:

After 4 flights with the passenger version, for my first with the freighter I realized that the maintenance effects are not airframe specific (had worn tires, required engine oil servicing).  I think they should be.

Agreed, per-livery maintenance would be much better than what we have now. 

• Like 2