Sync Airport in TO perf calc

B320Max8

Hi!

It doesn´t seem to recognize the airport the planes i currently situated?

Is this now the A310  calculator where i have to input the TORA???

It also doesn´t seem tho want my simbrief ID.

"unknown userid"

regards

Edited by B320Max8

Same...I can't put in performance data.  Says, "Unable to find safe performance data". Nor does SPD/Mach work on decent, just --- regardless of what I do. Never had any of these problems till 1.0.3. Would like to go back to 1.2 in all honesty.

7 minutes ago, codylang said:

Same...I can't put in performance data.  Says, "Unable to find safe performance data". Nor does SPD/Mach work on decent, just --- regardless of what I do. Never had any of these problems till 1.0.3. Would like to go back to 1.2 in all honesty.

Screenshot of EFB please.

Untitled.png

I gave it a try at other airports and it seemed to work. So must be just KSDF after 1.0.3. Didn't have the problem before, but I can add in the OAT manually its fine. Just was totally confused how something that worked before, now doesn't. So seems to be just a FSDT KSDF thing, hopefully. The only other bug that was concerning was on decent not having any SPD/MACH control. Even in LVL/CH the A/THR would stay ---. Anyways, my apologies for any frustration. 

I’m fairly positive this may have been an issue with metar sources, not INI.  For example, MSFS wasn’t pulling up METARS a few hours ago, either.  Maybe it is now.

• Like 2

Robert Schumacher