IniManager crashes each time after 200mb download

Hi guys, 

I'm getting a bit frustrated at the moment. It has been 24+ hours since I purchased the A300 and from the start I encountered multiple problems with IniManager: 

1) Each time I click on 'install' (my products > A300 > install) the download bar keeps going back and forth but download isn't starting (left PC online for hours) 
2) I then realized it might by Windows Firewall blocking the connection/download so I added it as an exclusion
3) Now the download starts (yay!) - however, it keeps closing/crashing the program whenever it has downloaded around 200mb

Yes, I'm using the latest version. No, I'm not on VPN. Yes, I re-installed (and deleted the AppData stuff). I don't think it's my PC. 

I'm a bit lost for words at the moment. You make it really hard to enjoy my purchase. Can we please have a look into the buggy software that's called IniManager and provide me with a solution? 

• Like 2

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem reported by SonneveldtP. iniManager crashes after about 200 mb.
When I restart it, it starts from the beginning.

It crashes even if iniManager is in Administrator mode and excluded from the Microsoft Defender scan list.

I share the same frustration.

Does the iniBuilds team have a solution?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

It has been 22 days and not a zero response or update. I received the A300 via a seperate download link but when I want to install the update via IniManager it's again closing the program around ~200MB. Very annoying. 

When will IniManager be updated to fix this issue? 

13 hours ago, lume237 said:

Same situation for me from yesterday after purchasin bundle OMAA + OMDB. The download stops every time and iniManager crashes.

Contact their direct support,they'll send you a direct download link. It's what they did to me the day after i bought my product. 

1 hour ago, stefano smania said:

Contact their direct support,they'll send you a direct download link. It's what they did to me the day after i bought my product. 

I contacted them Friday with a ticket, but so far no response.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 4:26 AM, Nico - Gumby said:

I send you both a DM with a logging enabled version of the iniManager, please test with that one and if the issue is still persistend there, please DM me back the log 🙂

Would it be possible to get that too? I am stuck right now without a working version of the A300 and would really like to be able to use the new version this weekend.

I am having the same exact problem. You guys need to fix this issue. I paid you guys my money for aircraft and airports and can't download any of them. This been going on for weeks now and you refused to take a look at your piece of crap installer and fix it. I am so FU#$%# frustrated. You'll never get another penny of my money. And I hope that you choke on what you ripped me off for.

Bill M

I tried you debug build. Same thing is happening. When I try to update a scenery, I either get a time out error or it downloads about few hundred MB of data and then CTD. What's the point?I still can't download my A300, PC12 or cowin 222B.!!!!! Or any other airport I paid for.

This has started happening to me as of March 5th. Previous to that I have never had any problems. I'm not aware of anything changing with my computer. The first time I try to download after starting the computer the crash happens about two thirds of the way through the download. Every attempt after that it never actually starts the download. 

On 3/4/2024 at 11:44 AM, Deleted Account said:

As I told you in the DM, the debug build was unlikely to fix the issue. Please send me the log of the iniManager so we can fix the issue.

As for your downloads, as said before, please open up a direct support ticket here https://www.inibuilds.com/contact

Where is the log files located?