Axis and oh's brakes

drforweb

Tks for the reply.

The brakes simply don't respond.
If I use the internal profiles of MSFS they work normally, but if I set the brake control via Asis and Oh's they simply don't move. It's the only command that doesn't work via AAO: everything else works perfectly. And it's the only plane with which AAO can't control the brakes...

I use AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SET and AXIS_RIGHT_BRAKE_SET for the toe brakes

Parking Brake is as in the pictures.  Take note that it is the same variable, but I am sending a 1 for on and a 0 for off

Axis and Oh's (4.00 b46 - MSFS) © 2021 LWR Inc. 1_2_2024 7_39_36 PM.png

#beta-discussion _ FLIGHT SIM FIRST OFFICER (FSFO) - Discord 1_2_2024 7_39_24 PM.png

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

22 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

There was one user that uploaded his AAO config here already, and I would assume that the brakes work for him. I'm unfortunately not that current with AAO, so my help is limited in that regard, maybe download his profile to see how they mapped the axis?

Here the brakes are not mapped...

17 hours ago, Crabby said:

I use AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SET and AXIS_RIGHT_BRAKE_SET for the toe brakes

Parking Brake is as in the pictures.  Take note that it is the same variable, but I am sending a 1 for on and a 0 for off

Axis and Oh's (4.00 b46 - MSFS) © 2021 LWR Inc. 1_2_2024 7_39_36 PM.png

#beta-discussion _ FLIGHT SIM FIRST OFFICER (FSFO) - Discord 1_2_2024 7_39_24 PM.png

Thanks for your help.
The parking brakes work perfectly, like everything else.
Are toe breaks mapped to an axis or a button on your controller? Can you send me a screenshot of AAO? With your suggestion they still don't work...

35 minutes ago, drforweb said:

Thanks for your help.
The parking brakes work perfectly, like everything else.
Are toe breaks mapped to an axis or a button on your controller? Can you send me a screenshot of AAO? With your suggestion they still don't work...

The are mapped to an axis.  I use the MFG Crosswind pedals.  AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SET and AXIS_RIGHT_BRAKE_SET  I don't use the Select Axis box.  I use the Select Event Box. See the pic. Of course for the Right brake I use the 

Axis and Oh's (4.00 b46 - MSFS) © 2021 LWR Inc. 1_3_2024 1_33_41 PM.png

logo_130208.png

2 hours ago, Crabby said:

Sono mappati su un asse. Utilizzo i pedali MFG Crosswind. AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SET e AXIS_RIGHT_BRAKE_SET Non utilizzo la casella Seleziona asse. Utilizzo la casella Seleziona evento. Guarda la foto. Ovviamente per il freno destro utilizzo il 

Assi e Oh (4.00 b46 - MSFS) © 2021 LWR Inc. 3_1_2024 1_33_41 PM.png

Using AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SET (and right) the aircraft brake pedals appear to move, but immediately return to the neutral position. The problem is that I'm trying to map them to a button on my joystick, and not an axis. In theory with a button I should use the BRAKES_LEFT and BRAKES_RIGHT commands, but then the pedals don't move. Very frustrating.

Ok, sorry.  I have not mapped the toe brakes to a button in a while.  It will either max or none with a button.  Next time I am in the sim I will look.  Have you tried mapping it to the in sim event?  It is something like brakes max effort...

logo_130208.png

In the end I found this solution: I assign the button of my controller to a "virtual event", corresponding to the control of the brakes through the PC keyboard (in my case, the point of the num keypad). And... it works perfectly! ☺️

• iniBuilds 1