GSX crash when using A300 freighter version

GGlima99

Good afternoon!

I'm having trouble while using the GSX with the freighter version of the A300. It simply crashes the GSX and the iniBuilds ground services simultaneously. Even trying to restart the couatl doesn't work and if I try to go back to the main menu and start the flight again a CTD occurs. Any ideas of why is that happening?

Thank you in advance!

@GGlima99,

A few things I would do, first is to turn of aircraft damage and stressor in the sim first.  Next try to update FSDreamteam/GSX to ensure yours is update.  Let me know if that works for you. 

Cheers 

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

On 12/31/2023 at 11:05 AM, GGlima99 said:

Good afternoon!

I'm having trouble while using the GSX with the freighter version of the A300. It simply crashes the GSX and the iniBuilds ground services simultaneously. Even trying to restart the couatl doesn't work and if I try to go back to the main menu and start the flight again a CTD occurs. Any ideas of why is that happening?

Thank you in advance!

Can you load up your Eventviewer file that shows the error? 

3 hours ago, Marcocessna84 said:

Can you load up your Eventviewer file that shows the error? 

Hello Marco!

I`ve tried all your tips above but none of them have worked, the only difference is that now the MSFS doesn't crash anymore. I tried to see on the Event Viewer if there was anything that could indicate a failure either by iniBuilds or FSDreamteam applications but nothing was shown. Do you have any more ideas of what can be happening?

Regards

13 minutes ago, GGlima99 said:

Hello Marco!

I`ve tried all your tips above but none of them have worked, the only difference is that now the MSFS doesn't crash anymore. I tried to see on the Event Viewer if there was anything that could indicate a failure either by iniBuilds or FSDreamteam applications but nothing was shown. Do you have any more ideas of what can be happening?

Regards

Can you past the last known error from Eventviewer at the time of the incident ? I wonder if there is an dll. file that causes the crash. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Marcocessna84 said:

Can you past the last known error from Eventviewer at the time of the incident ? I wonder if there is an dll. file that causes the crash. Thank you. 

image.thumb.png.d398d35f108fe8ccbca1ca51d9e7c5b1.png

This was the last error shown at the time of the GSX activation, but it has nothing to do with iniBuilds or FSDreamteam.

Thank you so much!

7 minutes ago, GGlima99 said:

image.thumb.png.d398d35f108fe8ccbca1ca51d9e7c5b1.png

This was the last error shown at the time of the GSX activation, but it has nothing to do with iniBuilds or FSDreamteam. 

Thank you so much!

GSX is part of FSdreamteam, I would try to deactivate and reactivate it through the app if possible and try again to load at a generic airport without major planning. My question next would be what version are you using of FSdream team? is it 2.9.0 ? 

image_2024-01-02_140416594.png

Well, I had one Occasion where GSX crashed in the middle of the Push-Back. But it self recovered (worked without Issue on Departure), the Plane was also fine after that.

Apart from that I had also zero Issues.