Main Cargo Door not locked in flight

halfur

• Administrators

@halfur, hello!

Is your cargo door fully closed? I can't replicate this behaviour.

The lever is tied to the first two keyframes of the open/close animation of the cargo door, so it would only show like this if the door isn't fully closed.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

• Max unlocked this topic

I saw this and opened the door and closed it again through the EFB before taking off, thinking maybe it's only while on the ground. But I did experiment with the manual controls earlier in the same flight. Maybe that left it in an unclean state which the EFB didn‘t correct? I'll take another look at it in a few hours and provide steps to reproduce if possible 🙂

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, halfur said:

Maybe that left it in an unclean state which the EFB didn‘t correct? 

Possibly, could be the cause! I'll also have our team take another look if that could cause a hiccup somewhere when using both controls on the door to close/open it.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

Okay, I've taken another quick look. Providing steps to reproduce might be difficult, because I just cannot get it into a state where the lever is locked. Spawned on Ramp and the lever is already in the position shown on my initial screenshot. Opened and closed the door through the EFB, no change. Manual panel (not touched it since spawning) shows "Closed", "Latched" and "Locked" lit up. No ECAM messages, EFB shows the door as closed.

At this point I'm starting to run out of ideas. Could it be an LoD issue, should I check my sim settings? I'd be glad to help more if you could let me know if there's anything I could do 🙂

(I'm a software engineer, so hopefully I can provide adequate bug reports 😄)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png