A310 MSFS, first run CTD then second run black screens.

CharlySeven

Hello,

I wanted to try the A310 first before buying the A300 and sadly it doesn't work. On the first try it went out of MSFS. On the second run the buttons and levers of the overhead work but doesn't produce any response on the cockpit screens, not even sounds. Turned on the batteries (three of them) the GPU (showing available) but nothing happened. Black screens. No response at all. The only visible screen is the EFB.

Tried on MSFS SAFE MODE... nothing. Same black screens, same unresponsiveness.

ALL other aircraft work as charm.

Uninstall the A310 (both files) and reinstall twice, without success.

I include some pics of what is happening( batteries ON, GPU ON, IRS NAV MODE) ---- All screens black.

Screenshot (920).png

19 hours ago, CharlySeven said:

Hello,

I wanted to try the A310 first before buying the A300 and sadly it doesn't work. On the first try it went out of MSFS. On the second run the buttons and levers of the overhead work but doesn't produce any response on the cockpit screens, not even sounds. Turned on the batteries (three of them) the GPU (showing available) but nothing happened. Black screens. No response at all. The only visible screen is the EFB.

Tried on MSFS SAFE MODE... nothing. Same black screens, same unresponsiveness.

ALL other aircraft work as charm.

Uninstall the A310 (both files) and reinstall twice, without success.

I include some pics of what is happening( batteries ON, GPU ON, IRS NAV MODE) ---- All screens black.

Screenshot (920).png

I have the same problem!!!!

I did the same thing yesterday, thinking I'd revisit the 310 before committing to the 300. CTDs, safe mode etc, then somehow I finally got it running but had black displays etc despite being take-off ready. Only change I'd made recently was Airac updates so I was scratching my head. Started digging around and amongst other discussions found this one, helping confirm I've not fully lost my mind. Today I tried the date workaround and the 310 loaded fine.

I haven't been able to use the A310 since it was released. I have been searching for a solution to no avail and keep hitting the same wall: "waiting for MSFS to impletment fix" 

This has been the case for an entire year! 

Has anyone found a way to make it work without having to reset my OS to another date as was suggested earlier?

Please help.

On 12/31/2023 at 9:43 PM, anscad said:

I haven't been able to use the A310 since it was released. I have been searching for a solution to no avail and keep hitting the same wall: "waiting for MSFS to impletment fix" 

Has anyone found a way to make it work without having to reset my OS to another date as was suggested earlier?

Please help.

This sounds like a completly different issue. Seeing as this is your first post however, it doesn't seem you ever asked for help before. What is your CPU if you don't mind me asking?

On 12/31/2023 at 2:43 PM, anscad said:

Please help.

It worked fine for me.  I have not tried it since the update on the sim broke things.  Too busy flying the A300 anyhow.  When will Microsoft/Asobo release the fix?  That is on them and a question for them.  Frankly, if I had had another avenue, I would never have purchased the A310 on the store.  It is the only thing that made me make a store purchase.  I avoid the store like it was a plague infested covid leper.  Why?  What you/we are experiencing on the A310.  I was told in an earlier thread that Asobo/Microsoft controls my sim on my PC.  To an extent, but only to the extent of updates and servers working and I can fly without the servers if needed.  I see too many folks have issues like updates on the store.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png