A300 Passenger variant CTD on load flight

scottie2950

@scottie2950

are you running any programs (add on) parallel to starting the sim? Have you tried to reinstall the A300 newly and see if the same problem persist? I had FS Realistic starting and when cancelling it without proper uninstalling it caused my sim to crash now mind you I have a high end pc. 

Can you check your event viewer at the next CTD and let us know. Thanks  

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

10 hours ago, Marcocessna84 said:

@scottie2950

are you running any programs (add on) parallel to starting the sim? Have you tried to reinstall the A300 newly and see if the same problem persist? I had FS Realistic starting and when cancelling it without proper uninstalling it caused my sim to crash now mind you I have a high end pc. 

I believe DX12 was the culprit, should it happen again ill attach a crash report.

On 12/30/2023 at 7:22 AM, Marcocessna84 said:

@scottie2950

It has happened again, here is the crash report.

a300.JPG

6 hours ago, scottie2950 said:

It has happened again, here is the crash report.

Can you try run Ccleaner if you have it uninstall the A300 run the ccleaner app than down load it new and reinstall. It is certain a faulty app I do not know how depth it is. Are you running any other add ons parallel to the A300 or during load up? 

a300.JPG

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

3 hours ago, Marcocessna84 said:

I am running Navigraph, GSX and FSTL. I deleted the dll file that was faulting in the event viewer and that seems to have fixed it for now. I will report back any new CTD's.

• Thanks 1