GSX Profil Pax Version

sennah88

Hi. First of all Great work!! Thx!

I seems to have an issue with GSX. It tell's me that I am not using the same aircraft in Simbrief and in the SIM and does not load any data. This only happens with the Pax Version.

I am using PAX profile you have shared days ago.

KR Jonathan

5 hours ago, sennah88 said:

Hi. First of all Great work!! Thx!

I seems to have an issue with GSX. It tell's me that I am not using the same aircraft in Simbrief and in the SIM and does not load any data. This only happens with the Pax Version.

I am using PAX profile you have shared days ago.

KR Jonathan

I've noticed this issue as well - Using the PAX Simbrief profile I get an an error within GSX that the simbrief aircraft doesn't match MSFS aircraft.

This was in the G-OJMR Monarch livery if it matters. 

Someone on the discord posted this for this issue, lemme know if this helps!

To configure GSX to work properly some users may need to do the following:

Step 1: Copy the gsx config file from: inibuilds A300-600R\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600\SimObjects\Airplanes\inibuilds-aircraft-a306f

Step 2: paste the gsx config file in the main GSX folder located at: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\virtuali\GSX\MSFS when doing this make sure you rename the file to specify that it's for the A300. There's no specific format you have to use but this just allows you to know that this gsx profile is for the A300. I use "gsx-a300-600" type of format.

Once you complete these steps GSX should work properly at least for the visuals. I still had to set my fuel and load via the EFB in the plane. Not sure if this is correct or not, but at least you can have the GSX visuals of the cargo being loaded, etc.

Hope this helps!

Hi 

Im having the same problem.  Im not a coder and have no idea how to write code for gsx.

Step 1: Copy the gsx config file from: inibuilds A300-600R\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600\SimObjects\Airplanes\inibuilds-aircraft-a306f -  i have no idea where this is. is it on my computer? is it on a website somewhere?  There is no location root on this link.  Ive searched my pc for this and nothing comes up.  Ive yet to even get to the point to start my engines on this plane.  Seems like the simbrief profile is wrong or something.  I dont know enough about how this stuff works to even know the right questions to ask.  And ill just let you know ive got my first ever CTD after this new 1.01 update.  

Thanks

Steve

8 minutes ago, Steve Holifield said:

Hi 

Im having the same problem.  Im not a coder and have no idea how to write code for gsx.

Step 1: Copy the gsx config file from: inibuilds A300-600R\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600\SimObjects\Airplanes\inibuilds-aircraft-a306f -  i have no idea where this is. is it on my computer? is it on a website somewhere?  There is no location root on this link.  Ive searched my pc for this and nothing comes up.  Ive yet to even get to the point to start my engines on this plane.  Seems like the simbrief profile is wrong or something.  I dont know enough about how this stuff works to even know the right questions to ask.  And ill just let you know ive got my first ever CTD after this new 1.01 update.  

Thanks

Steve

I found it...might want to say step one is in the community folder. But either way this did nothing to make gsx load simbrief.

Ok @Nico - Gumby I have similar problem after last update. Before first update I did not have any problem. Today I trying load DHL version, following your instruction above and using official profile for SimBrief. What I got is info that 'SimBrief aircraft doesn't match MSFS aircraft and more - aircraft profile completely mess up loading like half passenger half cargo option. Any idea?

2023-12-30 23_41_40-Greenshot.png