Interface for Cockpit-Controls

Daniel

I warn you: that List might get long, only got started 😅
If there are any other Files than INI_Interior_Components.xml that could be used as Reference, I should be able to find the most Stuff myself 😉

Currently I'm still sitting on the first FCU Display: Speed.
I could not find the Value in the Display when "Preset" is enabled.

The Dashed-State seems to be rather simple, right? If INI_MCU_PROFILE_LIGHT == 1 then "---" else the Value from L:INI_Airspeed_Dial

As note here.  After a little looking around the LVARS imported by AXIS and ohs, I used scripts originally for the A310, exported it to an xml file, then used a text editor to change all the A310 references to INI, imported the doctored file and wala, had A300 scripts that worked great. 

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

Another note to INI-Builds.  The best list you can provide is a complete list of all the L-Vars.  Otherwise, you will be doing a list of 10 for one person, 110 for another, and another for 5.  I would just make a pdf with the lvar name and the function. 

• Like 2

logo_130208.png

10 hours ago, Crabby said:

As note here.  After a little looking around the LVARS imported by AXIS and ohs, I used scripts originally for the A310, exported it to an xml file, then used a text editor to change all the A310 references to INI, imported the doctored file and wala, had A300 scripts that worked great. 

Wow, that actually works great. Everything which was written for the 310 now works for the A300. Thanks for your tip.

58 minutes ago, Helibrewer said:

Heli, you continue to amaze.  What what vodoo did you do to get this to...us.  

logo_130208.png

3 hours ago, Helibrewer said:

Axis and Ohs "Read Lvars from sim", then I filtered the excel on "INI" and copied to a separate spreadsheet. Then I can use "Watch simulator variable" to see what data they provide as I build out a Streamdeck profile.

Hmm, so after you read the LVars you can export them?  I did not know this.  Granted I never looked for it either.  I was fixated on something similar by changing the A310 to INI prefix on a set of scripts I already had. 

logo_130208.png

Thanks for that List! Wished FSUIPC could also dump the L-Vars to a File 😅

Still haven't found a way to read the Speed Display when Preset is enabled. 😕

Also, could someone manage to find the the Number from the Flex Temperature Display?

Didn’t see LVL/CH or PROF/LAND buttons on the spreadsheet?  Anyone got commands for those?  I’ve got my A310 profile in Spad but looking thru and changing most to INI works as stated above.  Could use specifically the AP buttons/switches if anyone has them handy. 

On 12/28/2023 at 10:48 PM, Nico - Gumby said:

Heya!

Sure, give me all the functions you need and I'll provide the list

What I'm still missing:

• Display Value and Dashed State ("--") of the Flex Temperature (TRP Panel)
    The Variable 'INI_FLEX_TEMPERATURE' always stays at 40.
  • Variable for the Dashed State ("---") of VS and SPD Display
  • Variables / RPN Code to set the Light Potentiometer in the Cockpit (Overhead and Pedestal Integral Lights, Reading Lights, MCU Integral Light, ...)
  • Range and Variable-Value to Gauge-Value Mapping on the Pressurization Gauges (Diff, VS, Alt) (e.g. the Variable for Diff is already something like 4000 on the Ground?!)
  • Variable / Command for the "Cage" of the Standby Horizon (e.g. commanding it to the pulled state with "A" and commanding it to pushed/not pulled with "B")

What could be improved:

• Variable / RPN Code that changes and also moves the Volume Knobs in the Cockpit on the Radio Panel for certain Channels like INT or PA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

LVL/CH => AP2_BUTTON
PROFILE => AP3_BUTTON
LAND => AP7_BUTTON

Thanks Daniel!  Thought those were A310 only 

Edited by FBWFTW
Just waking up need more coffee forgot my manners..,

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, CarlosFly said:

Welcome to all.  I need the variables for me also for speed dashes (---) and VS dashes. I couldn't find them even in Spad.Next. Thanks in advance for any help.

Check out the FMGS_vertical_mode L-Var - with that an others you can rebuild the Logic when to show Dashes instead of a Value!

You can use my Lua-Scripts from my StreamDeck/PilotsDeck Profile as Reference if you like: https://flightsim.to/file/67263/pilotsdeck-streamdeck-profile-for-inibuilds-a300

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

Check out the FMGS_vertical_mode L-Var - with that an others you can rebuild the Logic when to show Dashes instead of a Value!

You can use my Lua-Scripts from my StreamDeck/PilotsDeck Profile as Reference if you like: https://flightsim.to/file/67263/pilotsdeck-streamdeck-profile-for-inibuilds-a300

Thanks, I'll try it and let you know what I get out of it.