A320 neo removed from the beta

Andrei Abraham

Just came across a beta update today and the A320 was missing. Went to check MSFS forum and they said the A320 had too many CTDs on xbox and it will be released in a few months because it needs some more work?????? Now, I am using PC and Xbox X and I’ve never had a CTD with this airplane, in fact I was getting better FPS than the PMDG to be fair.

What got to me though, is that there are some discussions across forums stating that iniBuilds copied a big part of the FBW code and added it to this A320 Neo, fact that I don’t want to believe and I hope we’ll see this bird in our sims soon

Edited by Andrei Abraham

I never had any issues with it on series X. Ran smoothly and flew like a dream. Bit laggy coming in to detailed airports but other than that it was fine.

Just came off the beta and what’s the first thing that happened to me when trying to fly something else? CTD! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Azlog said:

I never had any issues with it on series X. Ran smoothly and flew like a dream. Bit laggy coming in to detailed airports but other than that it was fine.

Just came off the beta and what’s the first thing that happened to me when trying to fly something else? CTD! 

Same here, like I’ve mentioned above. Came off the beta , done a flight with the PMDG 737 and I get black gauges and CTD after at EIDW, airport I would never get any CTD in the a320 ( Xbox X series). 

This whole “we’ll release it in a few months after we fix some optimisation issues” is total b*******. Now I actually believe FBW are being right about those allegations and I guess we’ll have to wait those few months until they’ll redo the aircraft. Again, Microsoft are outrageous by promising something and not delivering it

9 hours ago, Andrei Abraham said:

I’m sorry but the aircraft ran better on both platforms than any other addon so far. Yes it had bugs but thinking it was on the beta it makes sense since it wasn’t the final version.

And also, why remove it before the actual SU14 release?

good that it works for you but what makes you think your sample size is representative? people had problems and the targeted stability was well under 90% which does not get it the certification it needs to release to public. From my understanding the aircraft will NOT be available in SU14 and instead will be delayed for weeks/months.

3 hours ago, DizzyG3015 said:

good that it works for you but what makes you think your sample size is representative? people had problems and the targeted stability was well under 90% which does not get it the certification it needs to release to public. From my understanding the aircraft will NOT be available in SU14 and instead will be delayed for weeks/months.

I can guarantee that most of the beta testers didn’t get a single CTD on Xbox like MS claims. Go find yourself on the MSFS official forum

They’ve had a newer version of the A320 ready to release for the yesterday beta update patch as the initial version was a few builds behind. So, instead of releasing the new patch for the A320 and see how it works, they decide to remove it from the beta before the testing period is even over. The release date for SU14 is gonna be on the 5th of December as we are all aware.

3 hours ago, KeyFox914686243 said:

Didn’t get a singel ctd? Yeah for those who use some sort of nasa computer sure but for xbox I do not believe it. I have never ever experienced so many ctd’s EVER! 

Not a single one😘If it’s hard to believe listen to this as well. Not a single CTD on any third party airport either. And other news, better performance than what I get on the default 787 and 747 after the avionics update. So have a sit for while you wait for me to care if you believe it or not