New A320neo v2 - stuff

LNOSS

Hi guys!

Thanks for the best Neo yet.

I got some hope for this before release.

1. Wing, flaps, slats and spoiler design is a bit off all over. Will it get fixed? (Kinda the same with A310 that is reported long time ago)

2. Nose, design is a bit off, seems like it got some wierd shaddows due to that.

2. Hard stutters on final appr.

3. Strobe light on wing flashes kina backwards on the sharklet.

4. Some slight bleed trough on the nose of the plane when landing lights is on.

- There are same reports on this on discord and other place for this to.

Cheers

Stian

387419733_331145779644904_2677250638051890078_n.jpg

385537985_729091435286680_804969008330970835_n.jpg

Skjermbilde 2023-11-20 090110.png

• Like 1

Some issues that must be fixed(are they in fixing?)

first: I‘m flying on Xbox Series S

- Way more optimization is needed, cause the ground textures(landscape) are very blurry, and there are some stutters at the end of a flight(2hr) 

- The plane doesn’t follow the  speed(green dot or whatever) on managed descent!

- speedbrakes on descent have literally no effect!

- On takeoff, after reaching about 10 degrees pitch, I go on pulling the stick to get 15 degrees pitch. But the plane goes very fast up to 20 degrees and the speed goes nearly to stall-speed!!!

- On Landing: When I’m about to flare(at 30ft) and I pull the stick to get the plane-nose up, it feels very hard to get up, and I must pull strong on the stick. But I always get a -500ft/min landing: so flare must be easier to do!!!

- EFB/Xbox Keyboard: There is an issue with the keyboard and the intern EFB-keyboard. When clicking on the wind button(takeoff-perf calculator) the Xbox-Keyboard pops out, and not the EFB-keyboard, this is annoying!

- AP-OFF Warning: there is an issue, when clicking the AP button off(during ILS-appr for exampl.) with the mouse, the AP off warning continuous(as it should disappear after 3 sec) that’s annoying during landing

Edited by Anatol
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Anatol said:

Some issues that must be fixed(are they in fixing?)

first: I‘m flying on Xbox Series S

- Way more optimization is needed, cause the ground textures(landscape) are very blurry, and there are some stutters at the end of a flight(2hr) 

- The plane doesn’t follow the  speed(green dot or whatever) on managed descent!

- speedbrakes on descent have literally no effect!

- On takeoff, after reaching about 10 degrees pitch, I go on pulling the stick to get 15 degrees pitch. But the plane goes very fast up to 20 degrees and the speed goes nearly to stall-speed!!!

- On Landing: When I’m about to flare(at 30ft) and I pull the stick to get the plane-nose up, it feels very hard to get up, and I must pull strong on the stick. But I always get a -500ft/min landing: so flare must be easier to do!!!

- EFB/Xbox Keyboard: There is an issue with the keyboard and the intern EFB-keyboard. When clicking on the wind button(takeoff-perf calculator) the Xbox-Keyboard pops out, and not the EFB-keyboard, this is annoying!

- AP-OFF Warning: there is an issue, when clicking the AP button off(during ILS-appr for exampl.) with the mouse, the AP off warning continuous(as it should disappear after 3 sec) that’s annoying during landing

Following the green dot is pretty tough. Can’t decided if the speed brakes just aren’t as good as the A310 (it has some pretty big speed brakes) or if something is lacking. Shouldn’t have to go more than 50% speed brake during flight but this does next to nothing I agree

i get the same issues on takeoff and landing. Have to be very careful with the pull back on takeoff and landing and only retard the throttles to idle after the retard callout. The nose coming up after touchdown is a bit weird and I think needs sorted

keyboard coming up on EFB is a bit of a pain

autopilot disconnect is the red button on the side stick and needs pressed twice to make the alarm go away. Set a shortcut key