Interiors 'off' but still load in

GolfKiloFour

Hello!

I'll try to get pictures later if I can, but I've got a lower end system so I honestly switch all items to 'off' in the settings just to try to get the best overall performance.

I loaded up the Fenix at A 47 and the interiors of the terminal don't show.  They are completely 'hollow' inside when I use the drone camera.  However, if I use the drone camera to move around the airport to look at the TWA area or other terminals and come back to gate A 47 where I'm still parked, the interiors completely draw in and are visible.  No passengers are shown, etc., but I'm not sure if this is supposed to occur or if it only occurs because I'm moving the drone camera too far away and coming back?  I've tried resetting all settings in the iniManager, restarting both the sim and or computer and testing.  Maybe this is supposed to occur.

I hope I make sense and will try to attach pictures if I can or if needed.

Thank you!

GK

You can see how when I load up, look toward the terminal, nothing shows.  Move the drone camera inside and nothing shows.

I then take the drone camera and go to, lets say, the TWA area, come back and all the interiors are loaded up.

Just wondering if this is normal or not.  The interiors do not load if I stay put at the gate, regardless of time after I load into the sim & gate area.

GK

JFK 7.jpg

JFK 6.jpg

JFK 5.jpg

JFK 4.jpg

JFK 3.jpg

JFK 2.jpg

JFK 1.jpg

Heya!

After some testing, I can confirm this behaviour. The level of detail in the terminals is the expected one with the option ticked off - most of the removed things here are in the TWA building.

The interior not loading in at the beginning is a bug and should get fixed in the next patch or so 🙂

On 6/17/2023 at 4:28 AM, gumbyger said:

Heya!

After some testing, I can confirm this behaviour. The level of detail in the terminals is the expected one with the option ticked off - most of the removed things here are in the TWA building.

The interior not loading in at the beginning is a bug and should get fixed in the next patch or so 🙂

MUCH appreciated!!  Thank you!

-GK