A380 release

yusaf

Hi, I’ve been wondering if there will ever be a release of the A380. I understand it will take a long time to develop, but I’m just wondering if there are plans to eventually release one for xplane as I can’t run msfs on my system that well and xplane runs smooth. I wont be able to fly the FBW A380 and so I’d look forward to see this project develop. 

Thank You!

• 2 months later...

Ok thank you! At the least the project isn’t dead. Many of us are looking forward to this and would be a willing to pay a good amount for such a product as good as your previous aircraft’s. Good luck!

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2023 at 5:26 PM, Yapoyapo2 said:

When can we expect more information about the new plane. I can‘t wait. The excitement is too high.🤪

probably not for awhile, probably the earliest you might see some news about it is the end of the year

• 3 weeks later...

The MSFS market is ready for a modern long-haul study level aircraft, no matter it’s an Airbus or a Boeing, I am very much willing to pay 50+ euros for this product. 

For the exciting new “Airbus Long-haul”, I would vote for the A340-600 out of A330-200/300, A340-200/300/500/600, A350-900/1000…

• 1 month later...