INIBUILDS A310 Don´t work

David Criollo

image.thumb.png.edfb26058416494489eaf477ac5003fe.pngI hav been problems with my A310, see the Alt , is "0000" and Im in SKBO and the airport alt is 8354ft and the GPU don't conect , and when I put the plane on the runway ready for take off the PFD ND, and the ECAMPS  screen appear in black , just like the photo , some one can help me 😞

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ok, but i lost the nosewheel funcion, pedals animations (rudder is ok), spoiler funcion and level animation. By the way, hydraulics ok and both engines running. 
In same hand: in a prévios Flight, lateral navigation went off (HDG funcion ; SHDG, HDG) and NAV (direct to didn’t works also). 
Inibuilds aircrafts are a must, but these issues (new?) about A310 must be investigated. 

1 minute ago, Thiago Tadeu Goulart said:

Ok, but i lost the nosewheel funcion, pedals animations (rudder is ok), spoiler funcion and level animation. By the way, hydraulics ok and both engines running. 
In same hand: in a prévios Flight, lateral navigation went off (HDG funcion ; SHDG, HDG) and NAV (direct to didn’t works also). 
Inibuilds aircrafts are a must, but these issues (new?) about A310 must be investigated. 

You have any AI assistance on? We never had any report of these issues.

• Like 1