Welcome to the Typhoon! Introducing the iniBuilds Bf108 Taifun for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

iniBuilds

• Administrators

Willkommen zur Taifun! 🔥

image.png

In November of 2022, we released the iniBuilds P-40F WarHawk. We had a fantastic time developing this aircraft, and learnt a lot about what you, our customers like / don't like for these types of aircraft, and have since made 5 updates to that product. We note some further feedback on the P-40F with numerous updates planned in 2023! 

Today, we are super pleased to announce the introduction to our second aircraft in this category of planes - the iniBuilds Bf108 Taifun for Microsoft Flight Simulator! ✈️

image.png

The Bf108 Taifun, developed by Messerschmitt it was a German single-engine sport aircraft that was first introduced in 1935! With 885 aircraft built, it was used by various operators all around the world - from Germany to Japan!

image.png

We have spent a long time curating this aircraft with all the bells and whistles, we know you all enjoy!

This aircraft utilises the latest in Microsoft Flight Simulator's CFD technology on all primary and control flight surfaces as well as the propeller. Furthermore, we have modelled some very specific, unique characteristics of this aircraft; the Bf108 has some very cool handling capabilities including the use of its leading edge slats which allows it to land as slow as 45 knots! We have modelled details such as this enabling a true to life and dynamic STOL performance envelope! 

image.png

In addition to this we have fully modelled the authentic fuel system using the latest Version 4 of the simulators 'modern fuel system'. Customers will be able to enjoy a fully authentic experience of the Argus As10 engine, derived from original German manuals and real world recordings of this historic engine. 

image.png

A personal favourite feature of this aircraft for us, is all the interactive points available to you. From foldable wings, which was very helpful for storing the aircraft, to doors and stowage compartments, you will have a lot to explore in the Typhoon! 

image.png

These will all be available to toggle on/off via the iniBuilds EFB available in all of our aircraft. As you can see above we have even more features! 

image.png

We have two sets of gauges and panel text available for you to choose in the EFB - from German to English panel text and two suites of gauges, including both authentic Metric to Imperial!

image.png

As mentioned earlier, this aircraft flew all around the world, and we have you covered with 10 4K liveries from all regions of the world, in addition to numerous rain covers, depending on what style you are feeling after you finish your flight! All selections made from the EFB, will be saved for your next flight, for that added level of immersion!

We hope you are excited for this aircraft that will be releasing this month! A trailer will release on Friday 10th Feb 2023 followed by some media streams, so you can see this aircraft in action, with release soon after.

I leave you with a full features list, and some more images of the iniBuilds Bf108 Taifun for Microsoft Flight Simulator! 

Complete Features:

• Utilizing the latest in CFD implementation from Microsoft in aspects of flight including the primary flight surfaces, control surfaces and the propeller
  • Authentically modelled engine, delivering true to life performance
  • Fully modelled and functional fuel system, utilizing the new fuel mechanics offered by Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Fully functional leading edge slats giving Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) capabilities
  • Fully functional EFB - including maintenance page, moving map, weather information, rain cover options and settings. This is an optional feature, for those wishing to have a more authentic experience (EFB can be toggled off)
  • Authentic WWISE sound set
  • Removable rain cover with Eight colours
  • Various interactive touch points, including functional doors and windows, cockpit curtains and foldable wings!
  • Ten 4K liveries using the latest industry techniques, whilst maintaining an authentic style of the aircraft
  • Ability to switch between German and English cockpit labels
  • Ability to switch between Metric and Imperial gauges
  • Automated full checklists with evaluation mode

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Taifun.thumb.png.fed7a53d436bc08678bbff9364648ae7.png

God what a lovley girl. ❤️ Last year i have the honor to fly with her with a Lufthansa Pro (thx Hauke <3) from Paderborn (Quax Flieger, our Club) to Berlin. The sound is amazingly near on it. 

Pro-

Perfect Modelled

Nice Liveries

Sound give me chills 

Flight Model is alright

Nice Features

The Price 😵Its a gift.

Critics-

The Cockpit views/ I play without eye tracking and whoa i see nothing but the frame and engine cowling 😄 

The Rudder Trim is hard pointed.... In flight its smooth trimming, even when its windy and hopping 😉

Do you even see the inverted Argus AS10 under the cowling?

1938601458_Taifunengine.thumb.jpg.3f8c3cc3d0462583b299bcdbc462994d.jpg

Its so delicious ❤️ So pack your baggage and open the Cowling please 😛

Thanks a lot for one of my alltime fav Birds. 

You made a great Job

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I would like to share 2 problems (bug?) encountered (only) in VR:
-the sound of the engine is weird (fast detune) during a cockpit view / external view transition
- the elevators do not respond, they do not move (but act correctly on flight).
There is no problem if you are not in VR.

However, thank you very much for this beautiful plane, and thank you also for the last minute French livery 😉
Now I dream of a future Messerchmitt ME 208 (Nord 1100 Ramier), Caudron Simoun (St-exupery's plane), or a French warbird (MS406, D520, Curtiss H75...) which is sorely lacking for the instant on msfs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 10:11 AM, seb17320 said:

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I would like to share 2 problems (bug?) encountered (only) in VR:
-the sound of the engine is weird (fast detune) during a cockpit view / external view transition
- the elevators do not respond, they do not move (but act correctly on flight).
There is no problem if you are not in VR.

However, thank you very much for this beautiful plane, and thank you also for the last minute French livery 😉
Now I dream of a future Messerchmitt ME 208 (Nord 1100 Ramier), Caudron Simoun (St-exupery's plane), or a French warbird (MS406, D520, Curtiss H75...) which is sorely lacking for the instant on msfs.

Here is a corner for Bf-108: https://forum.inibuilds.com/forum/300-bf108-taifun-for-microsoft-flight-simulator/ .

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif