Airbuses in XP12

NeilG

Obviously the future of ini’ aircraft lies in their conversion to XP12  which is something I would dearly like to see. When it happens I am assuming there will be a charge for the updated model?
Thank you.
Neil.

• 3 months later...

@NeilG see also the thread just above here about the A310 as well

I asked a question with comment in January 2023. It is now almost end of April 2023 and from what I have not seen, no indication or action from iniBuilds on moving the 2 aircraft to XP12.

Honestly, it's galling to watch all the promos in emails come from inBuilds about MSFS for scenery and aircraft. What is even more galling is that iniBuild give away free the A310 in MSFS despite the fact XP11 users have paid full tote odds for both variants.

So come on iniBuilds.

How about some information and develop both the 300 and the 310 for XP12? Remember its customers money involved here - and customers willing to pay an upgrade fee to have them in XP12.

But  to basically abandon what was a large portion of your customers really is a slap in the face for us.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Granite said:

@NeilG see also the thread just above here about the A310 as well

I asked a question with comment in January 2023. It is now almost end of April 2023 and from what I have not seen, no indication or action from iniBuilds on moving the 2 aircraft to XP12.

Honestly, it's galling to watch all the promos in emails come from inBuilds about MSFS for scenery and aircraft. What is even more galling is that iniBuild give away free the A310 in MSFS despite the fact XP11 users have paid full tote odds for both variants.

So come on iniBuilds.

How about some information and develop both the 300 and the 310 for XP12? Remember its customers money involved here - and customers willing to pay an upgrade fee to have them in XP12.

But  to basically abandon what was a large portion of your customers really is a slap in the face for us.

As I`ve said in both threads, we only committed to bring the A300 to XP12 for now. No ETA on this, but it will happen.

We didn't give away the A310 for free by the way, we made it in cooperation with MS / Asobo, it's their aircraft and they decided to give it away for free. Has nothing to do with us or XP.

Again, we didn't abandon the XP customers, we delivered what we promised with those aircrafts and we even commited to bring the A300 to XP12.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Henri65 said:

That crap doesn't work. It was ok in XP11, but not flyable in XP12. Nothing works. Not a single button in the cockpit. Here's the starting screen in XP12:

t

Maybe upload the log.txt and SASLlog.txt if you want actual help instead of spewing profanities on here?

22 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Maybe upload the log.txt and SASLlog.txt if you want actual help instead of spewing profanities on here?

First of all "crap" is not a profanity. Second of all, we're frustrated. I've been dropped completely from my support ticket request and communication about this very issue. I cannot fly my A300 at all and the lack of help has been disappointing.

10 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Well, I'll tell you the same I told them; without a log.txt or the SASLlog.txt I can't help you.

And I'll repeat what I said above since we're going to go down that road...

"I've been dropped completely from my support ticket request and communication about this very issue. I cannot fly my A300 at all and the lack of help has been disappointing."

I've sent very detailed logs and emails about my issues...

1 hour ago, kmccamis said:

And I'll repeat what I said above since we're going to go down that road...

"I've been dropped completely from my support ticket request and communication about this very issue. I cannot fly my A300 at all and the lack of help has been disappointing."

I've sent very detailed logs and emails about my issues...

•  

I don't have any access to our ticket system. I can't help you if you don't show me these issues.