Issues after installing on Xbox X

FelixM

Hi,

after enjoying LEIB and NZQN on my XboX I actually wanted to have Heathrow the same way. Watched the trailer...absolutly stunning. Unfortunately that does not seem to work on Xbox X. I have the premium Edition of MSFS and so far I have no third party software installed around EGLL. After installing "your" EGLL it seems that he kind of doubled everything. I also do not have the interior as shown in the trailer. Some areas also seem to have some kind of a height offset. I have the impression that only some parts of Inibuilds EGLL have been loaded.

I made some Screenshots - any ideas how we can fix that?

Thx for your support,

Felix

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

----------------------------------

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080

32 GB RAM

Dell Alienware AW3432DWF 3440 x1440 165 Hz

I had LVFR static Airplanes installed and read in this forum that it could interfere with the scenery.

This is what I have tested so far:

1. Deinstalled LVFR Static Airplanes

2. Deinstalled EGLL inibuildversion

3. Restarted Xbox and restarted MSFS

4. Reinstalling EGLL inibuildversion

5. Again everything is doubled and it comes from the default Asobo EGLL Airport I guess. Damn it!

Shall I delete the rolling cache ? In what order should I proceed?

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080

32 GB RAM

After trying a little but further around I got rid of the double Airport thing. That is solved. (actually that was the biggest issue). No double Lines etc....

But I don't have the interior as shown in the trailer (or am I looking in the wrong building?) I also have Texture loading issuses, most of the cars are very generalized  . It looks like that the scenery is trying to load the details. hmmm. I mean I know beautiful LEIB looked inside. And in the EGLL trailer it looked the same, so there is some kind of an issue.

I still think that there is some kind of Height offset (see screenshots above)

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080

32 GB RAM

Heya!

Glad you figured out the issue with the double lines/buildings yourself! Mind sharing what you did?

I´m afrad V2 of EGLL hasn´t made it´s way to the Xbox yet. We are currently working together with Microsoft to give all of your Xbox friends V2 (and V3) soon.

V1 of our EGLL only had a very basc interior for Terminal 5, which is the one you are currently seeing. The detailed interior you mentioned was new in V2.

Hope this helps 🙂

8 hours ago, gumbyger said:

Heya!

Glad you figured out the issue with the double lines/buildings yourself! Mind sharing what you did?

I´m afrad V2 of EGLL hasn´t made it´s way to the Xbox yet. We are currently working together with Microsoft to give all of your Xbox friends V2 (and V3) soon.

V1 of our EGLL only had a very basc interior for Terminal 5, which is the one you are currently seeing. The detailed interior you mentioned was new in V2.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hi,

thanks for your response. The steps to get rid of the double lines are the ones I have already posted above. When I wrote that i was doing it parallel on the Xbox and forgot a step. That's the reason why I wrote "I did not change anything". As I had became aware that I have forgotten a step , I did it again in the exact same order as shown above and it worked. I assume that LVFR static might have caused a hierarchy order problem. I wonder what would happen if I reinstall LVFR static on the now properly installed EGLL version. To be honest I'm a little bit concerned that things get mixed up again. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.....(hope I translated that "old saying" correctly).

If that would help you I would give it another shot with LVFR static and report back.

Regarding version 2 / 3 for Xbox. A note at the marketplace would have been helpful. Quiet frankly that information might have make me not to buy the scenery.

However, regarding Xbox are version 2/3 a question of only when or are the newer versions for Xbox pre-alpha or a maybe?

Best regards,

Felix

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080

32 GB RAM