Aircraft won't taxi until 80% N1

parsec71

I had lots of fun with the A310 in XP, and was excited when it was announced that it was coming to MSFS.

However, I'm having problems with the aircraft in MSFS. It won't taxi until I reach around 80% N1. I use a Thrustmaster TWCS throttle, which I've calibrated with the tool in the EFB. The aircraft won't move until I reach around 80% N1. Both the throttle position and the instrument readouts confirm this visually, it's not like the position on the throttle can't move the aircraft throttles.

Not that it helps, but I don't have such a problem with any of the other aircraft I fly in MSFS, so it seems related to something in the A310.

Check carefuly the key/axis binding within MSFS/FSUIPC. Also, check breaks axis sensitivity settings, I had a break issue too when I tried to modify sensitivity settings. Reset your toe break axis to default settings and give it a try.

The A310 taxi very well with little or no extra power. Especially if light weight it should taxi by itself...

This is why doing the flight control check is not just a "simmism" but also very important to ensure that your stick/pedals/brakes are behaving properly. Unless I do the flight control check, my rudder is always deflected by about 5 degrees to the right and my brakes will have a tendency to lock at 100% until they're fully pressed and released once.